Fryette sig:x vs krankenstein

Updated
distortionman
hi again am i trying to settle between these two cause cant choose could anyone please help me
imprinted

I chose a Sig X over a Diezel VH4, if that's any help. The VH4 was the better amp but not twice the price good, only fractionally.

distortionman

I chose a Sig X over a Diezel VH4, if that's any help. The VH4 was the better amp but not twice the price good, only fractionally.

thank you i thought the same thing..
how is your sig: x

imprinted

Still going very well! It's very tight and very dry, not as tight as an Ultralead though. The only thing I wish I'd chosen the VH4 for over the Sig X is for the amount of FX loops on it! I've never played a Krankenstein though so I can't comment on it. :)

distortionman

Still going very well! It's very tight and very dry, not as tight as an Ultralead though. The only thing I wish I'd chosen the VH4 for over the Sig X is for the amount of FX loops on it! I've never played a Krankenstein though so I can't comment on it. :)

thanks iv'e also heard good things about the ultra lead its just not avilable to me :)

gorsch

I've played a Krankenstein when I worked at Sam Ash and wasnt impressed. Gave a it a few chances and just kept walking away unimpressed. I think in the past 4 years that store has gotten 2 and only one sold.

never played a Sig X but if I could afford one/had to choose between the two ..thats where I'd go.

VHT/Fryette WAY > anything Krank has done I'd say. I kinda like the Chadwick and a Revo isnt too shabby. But certainly not up to par with a Sig X in my opinion.

Velt017

I've played one Krankenstein... It wasn't the + model, just the standard one, it was OK, but nothing to write home about. I liked the Rev + better.

distortionman

what about a blackstar series one 200 head...
from what i have heard they should be pretty good

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread