Effects loop/Switching question

Updated
eetfuk14
Ok all, so I'm pretty settled on the 3120/XXX to replace my junky Crate. (Thanks to all for the input!!) Now I am in need of some wisdom in my effects loop. I definitely want a tube screamer in front of my signal. I like a little chorus in my clean channel, just to beef it up some. My question is is there any way to dedicate the chorus only to the clean side and not have to switch it on and off when I change channels on the amp. I'd like for my channel switching to be single stomp and not be having to turn the chorus on/off every time I switch channels.
jet66

+1 on an OD. I've got two. And a distortion pedal. It's like taking a two channel amp and turning it in to a six (or more) channel amp.

eetfuk14

I was seriously contemplating adding a TS, but putting it into the guitar signal directly, not in the fx loop. What distortion pedals are out there that dont add a lot of hiss to the signal? I know I need a gate too, where in the signal does that go?

OBSERVER

Overdrive and Gate both follow the guitar. Gate is last before going into amp input.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread