What guitar of yours is your favorite?

Updated
Doublecutter
Currently mine is my 2008 fall limited taylor. GA body, cedar top, koa back and sides. Tone is warm but still retains some of the "bite" taylors are renowned for. Awesome fingerstyle guitar.
Mike E Majik

Right now I am partial to my breedlove electric.

dawg

I'll be getting my ESP LTD Truckster soon, and then that will be my favorite

mansoncharles

Last week I would have said my 2004 LTD Deluxe MH-1000 STBC. But now I have to say my Caparison Dellinger II FX-HGS is my favourite. I'll post a picture when I get home.

blistered earth

CFH i just want to point out again that your face erasers are fucking epic as sin

cfhmachado

CFH i just want to point out again that your face erasers are fucking epic as sin
Thanks Bro, there pretty awesome. the floyds really makes a huge difference in these guitars( for those who have played the fixed ones)

blistered earth

ive never played the actual face erasers just the other higher end x series
but is it just me or is the upper horn up higher than the rear body curve

cfhmachado

its the same

blistered earth

hmm i guess my eyes are just that fucked lol

do they have the same trem units and are they even actual FRs

cfhmachado

schallers

metallimat

My LTD Truckster is my current fave.

Richard A.

Thanks In a way i dig the Flame one as well but waaaay to much $ for that one

I actually only paid 700 for mine thanks for the link ill have to see if i can raise some Cash and pick it up

imprinted

Good luck Rich, the Body of the other one isn't so bad - I think it's just the fretboard that pisses me off.

Richard A.

LOL

Thanks actually the one thing that suprised me was how les paul chunky the neck on them are, very comfortable though

tyler t.

yea man no problem. it suck a sick guitar. its all types of win for me. RR V, lime green, sweet inlays and its a jackson. WINx4!!!!

Justinschut

Nice, is that the explorer that was on Ebay recently ?

themisfit138

Nice, is that the explorer that was on Ebay recently ?
Thanks, and no, I have had this explorer for a few years now.

Justinschut

Love that thing, but why the HZ ?

jaymerfortune

Love that thing, but why the HZ ?

it was the only pickup i had laying around at the time, right now it has no pickup in it and i was going to put this BKP nailbomb i recently got into it but that pickup is now going into a different project so now i'm waiting for a seymour duncan mick thompson blackout pickup to arrive that i ordered last week.

Post to Thread