Tube Amps and the dbs

Updated
xZYRYABx
I want a tube amp soooo bad but im worried about sound levels.....the only ones I have my eye on r the Engl Fireball 100 or the 60....one big plus about those two is that I dont have to blast them to get the saturated tube tone....or I can get a 5150II w/ a Hot Plate....but I live in Boston and will be stuck in apartment buildings for the next couple of yrs.....as it is now I cant put my flextone up to even a quarter of its volume and I dont really have a band or gig out......is it even worth it for me to get the Engl?!!! where do most of u guys with tubes live? houses or apts?
Arkus

I'm thinking the same as some here... Go with a nice low-watt setup HT-5, REV Pro Jr, or the like. Since it's just for you and not for gigging with a band it might be the ideal setup. And while you're jamming that you can really focus on what you want for a "main rig" when/if you get into a band situation...

xZYRYABx

aaaah...sooo many choices!
Unfortunately nobody I know owns any of these so unless I can find em at a local music store I might just have to take a gamble...they all sound interesting but the last time I bought an amp without trying it first I kinda shot myself in the ass...

Deadpulse

Another awesome one (but a bit more $) is the Orange Tiny Terror. that thing got pretty loud even at 7 watts but it sounded pretty damn sweet

Post to Thread