New Wah Time (Again)

Updated
New Wah Time (Again)
I really want upgrade/go for a diffrent wah other than my Dunlop 535Q wah. I want something diffrent tho. I have a few options, whitch are: Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wah Dunlop MC-404 CAE Wah Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Vox Big Bad Wah (Satch Sig Wah) Ernie Ball Wah 6185 Morley Tremonti Wah Im looking for domething that is as good for standard tunings as it is for dropped tunings. Thanks Again.
TheDevilHimself

I'm in the same situation. I am kind of looking at the Slash and the Buddy Guy Wah.

Don't get the Morley. It's a bit too sterile and boring IMO, eventhough the silent switch works great.

velo3

morley mark tremonti is awesome great sweep, you have a really good boost control on it and the no tap on and off is really a nice feature. I love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything

ESPimperium

Anything on the Ernie Ball and Slash Wah??? Those are the 2 im most intrested in, but realistically i think its between the Zakk and Tremonti wahs.

TheDevilHimself

Anything on the Ernie Ball and Slash Wah??? Those are the 2 im most intrested in, but realistically i think its between the Zakk and Tremonti wahs.

I love the Slash Wah, except for the 18v-bullshit. I am either getting that one or the Buddy Guy soon.

AX_addict

I've got the zakk wah and the dime wah. I hate how they throw Dime's name on everythng these days but the dime wah is really killer. The zakk wah is really nice but I've only used it for 20 minutes total. The Dime wah just has so much on it that I have to use it!

Blake

Hey guys I want an interesting, unique guitar. I'm looking at these:

Gibson Les Paul
Fender Stratocaster

Thats how your OP reads. If you want something different, don't even look at other dunlops. Look at shit like Fulltones and RMC wahs. THOSE are out-there.

sandman29

I really want upgrade/go for a diffrent wah other than my Dunlop 535Q wah. I want something diffrent tho.

I have a few options, whitch are:

Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wah
Dunlop MC-404 CAE Wah
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah
Vox Big Bad Wah (Satch Sig Wah)
Ernie Ball Wah 6185
Morley Tremonti Wah

Im looking for domething that is as good for standard tunings as it is for dropped tunings.

Thanks Again.

Have you tried a Weeping Demon Ibanez? I have one and love it. You can adjust it to your preference.

DeathIsMyJustice

Have you tried a Weeping Demon Ibanez? I have one and love it. You can adjust it to your preference.

I had a Weeping Demon and I thought is was a nice Wah for the cash but I feel better Dunlops like the Zakk Wah knock the spots of it in terms of tone although the Weeping Demon has some nice features.

Curt Daddy

I have the ZW-45 and it is the best wah i've played. I haven't played the tremonti wah yet though.

Post to Thread