Bugera 333!!

Updated
wiseblood
Well I Just Got This Amp Delivered A Little While Ago, I Am Probably Gonna Get Flamed For This By All You Dudes, But For Those Interested. Unfortuneately I Do Not Have Time To Put It Thru Its Paces Right At The Moment, But I Plugged It In To My Peavey 2X12 Loaded With Eminence Texas Heats, And Used The F400FM. The Cleans Are Absolutely Fantastic,The Reverb Sounds Pretty Good As Well, Love It, Cannot Wait To Try My MXR Stereo Chorus With It. The Crunch And Lead Channels Are Gonna Take Some Work. Did Not Get Into Them A Whole Lot Yet, But There Is Definetly Potential. Well The Only Reason I Picked One Of These Up Is AMS Has The 3 Monthly Payment Plan On It, So I Have Only Payed 187 Bucks So Far, And Also They Have The Extra Year Warranty On It. It Seems To Be Made Pretty Well, The Footswitch Is Ok, However Time Will Tell. Will Put Some Pictures Up When I Can, Gotta Go!!!:cool:
LordCliffton

When will people learn/remember this:Mesa tubes are relabeled tubes...:confused:

Use tubes that are made by 1 company, such as Svetlana or Sovtek, I'm sure there are more.

For those NOT in the know,, Relabels that I know of as are follows: GT, Fender, Ruby, Mesa.. more than likely there are more though.

KH Guitar Freak

When will people learn/remember this:Mesa tubes are relabeled tubes...:confused:

Use tubes that are made by 1 company, such as Svetlana or Sovtek, I'm sure there are more.

For those NOT in the know,, Relabels that I know of as are follows: GT, Fender, Ruby, Mesa.. more than likely there are more though.

They may be made by a handful of companies, but they usually have different attributes to them, so they don't sound quite alike...

chevy Z 302

Why Do You Caps Every First Letter Of Every Damn Word?

Weasley

Why Do You Caps Every First Letter Of Every Damn Word?

I was just about o ask that:p

load more replies (1 of 1)
chevy Z 302

i dont really care

it looks shady as hell though, reaks of a red flag.

Post to Thread