Someone Recommend me a new Pedal

Updated
Fordman65
I want something new and funky for FX. I have cables for one more pedal to be housed in my rack. So far I have a chorus, Phaser, Delay, and Tuner. Tell me something else. Preferably kinda cheap if possible but sounds obviously good.
KH Guitar Freak

I'm a little biased towards Univibes, but oh well... 8o

gorsch

I'm a little biased towards Univibes, but oh well... 8o

good choice, univibes aren't used enough. I'd like one but I'd need a bigger pedal board.

Turbo Rico

Reverb? EQ pedal?

chevy Z 302

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl

a good quality buffer ie. axess bs2

keeley compressor

xotic rc booster

umm theres more but then we're talking 5-800.

ESPimperium

The Boss TR-2 is nice for something diffrnet, i love mines and am gonna team it up with my OD-3 and my DD-6 in a simple 3 pedal rig pretty soon. Altho what about a BBE Sonic Stomp as well???

Altho for something totaly diffrent, id say look into getting maybes a TC Electronic G-Sharp and using it in a MIDI rig with your ENGL.

Corrigan

Whammy pedal?

EchoSix

Metal Zone MT-2. It can simulate any tube amp tone. Best pedal evur!!wun!!1

Fordman65

Just picked up the xotic rc booster

thanks Chev, I think that will work nicely for a good jazz, blues type feel.

gorsch

Just picked up the xotic rc booster

thanks Chev, I think that will work nicely for a good jazz, blues type feel.

I think I'll be checkin one out soon.

And why the fuck would you want a Metal zone when you have a engl? And also stay away from the BBE sonic stomp. I used to use one in my 5150II until I realized how much it sucks. Got better tubes and did a drastic re-Eqing on my tone, issue resolved. Better than ever. You shouldnt need one of those with an Engl either. I'm sure it's tight as is.

load more replies (1 of 1)
chevy Z 302

awesome, mine is on its way...sometime soon.

then on to the next order. its not so bad when you space it out :lol

but then i get it all laid out and start calculating, then im like damn.

chevy Z 302

sonicmaximisers, stay away from alltogether.

while i agree with the metalzone, staying away from that is, but i think good boosts create more tonal options.

but thats not really 'metal' stuff im referring to either.

Fordman65

sonicmaximisers, stay away from alltogether.

while i agree with the metalzone, staying away from that is, but i think good boosts create more tonal options.

but thats not really 'metal' stuff im referring to either.

That honestly will fit great into my rack. I have metal anything from 80's thrash to ac/dc to modern covered with the SE w/o any effects but adding a nice boost will give the clean some grit without me having to adjust the amp.

Not to brag or anything but sonically I have so many different options now with this amp it is crazy.

Post to Thread