GOOD Monitors For My Line 6 Pod X3

Updated
GOOD Monitors For My Line 6 Pod X3
As a few of you may know, Im looking for a pair of decent monitors for my Line 6 Pod X3, and have stumbled across a couple of solutions that may be good for me, as i do have space constraints in the room id be working in, but would like good sound from. Here are the solutions ive came accross; KRK VXT4 = £449 LINK] Genelec 8020A = £399 LINK] Dynaudio BM5A = £669 LINK] I am going to be using the monitors for recroding purposes with my MBox2 Mini (running ProTools LE) and for practice with my Pod X3 that is used for guitar and bass purposes. Thanks again
ozzuk1

I know one or two of the recording guys here said they loved the genelec's, they are pricey but I wouldnt go spending 899 on monitors for home/bedroom use...

Go with the Genelec's as long as you read up on them and dont find anything to your dissmay...

xchumfiestax

I've gotten a pretty good sound out of my KRK RP8's, I just wish they weren't so freakin big

ESPimperium

I think i have decided to get the KRKs, they may be quite weighty (14lbs each) but im shure that their sound will be what im after, if not the Genelics will be the ones ill get.

Piney Hills Music

I had a set of KRKs that were about 350US each and I bought a set of Samson Rubicon 6s for the shop (i used to be a samson dealer)

and honestly the 300 dollar (pair) Samsons, SMOKED the KRK.. in Every way possible..
maybe not as loud, but man the clarity was way better...

now they make a Rubicon 8.. I think if I renew Samson at NAMM I am gonna order a set

Post to Thread