G Major question

Updated
G Major question
Hey all, I'm getting a TC Electronic G Major and I wanna know what would be a good foot switch to run it with. It's coming with a Behringer FCB1010 but I want something smaller, and with no expression pedals. Ideas?
Raf_666

I still like my rocktron midimate ...

marcy_marc2008

yeah. rocktron midi mate. even though it does not have a expression pedal you can easily hook one up with it.

the_emptier

Art X-15

Craig B.

Any other ideas? The MIDI mate seems kinda cool, I'm just trying to expand my knowledge of controllers, as this is my first time using MIDI stuff

sean106OCD

DMC Ground Control Pro.....FTW!!! ;)

the_emptier

^do you use the GCX with it?

sean106OCD

^do you use the GCX with it?

Sometimes. But I don't think you need it with it. I only use the GCX with it when I bring the rack home from jammin and loop the DIezel and Roland JC-120 to it and can access the rack, diezel and JC.

load more replies (1 of 1)
chevy Z 302

I do.

but FX-1 FTMFGDW :p

gcp angcx are a decent budget midi controller/switcher, but is lacking in comparison to many others.

what do you need from your controller? Sounds like you dont really know, of which i would say wait until you do to figure what you really want instead of the behringer.

the_emptier

im gonna have the same problem when i get mine. i just need one that has like 10 buttons and an expression pedal. which is like the behringer.

chevy Z 302

get one you can add an expression pedal to, then you can add tap tempo, etc as well.

you'll get a better quality controller and expression as well.

Asmodaus

I have to say the dmc and gcx are very nice but damn all this shit is expensive. One thing always leads to another and you always need more, MORE, MORE!

Dark Alone

I use an old ART X-11. Simple but does all I need it to do.

gorsch

You can get a whammy outta the G-major but it sucks. I tried. Doesnt beat my whammy pedal. I'd go for either midi mate or the Ground control pro.

Post to Thread