BBE sonic maximizer + Rocktron Hush Super C, need help!!

Updated
5150-Viper
So i just got the Rocktron Super C rackmount and am hooking it up with my Sonic Maximizer 482i into my 5150.. The only problem is i dont know which chords plug into what first and where they go from there, some how i need to run in through the maximizer to the hush then into the head.. if anyone has a diagram or can verbally layout how to hook it up that would be awesome, the whole channel a/ channel b and input/output stuff confuses me:confused: originally i was just running the input and output from the maximizer into the effects loop send and return on the head and it worked great, now i just dont know how to add the HUSH...
DeathrollJM

you cant really be that much of a noob, if you look at it, it will be a bit easier.

FX loop send goes into BBE (either channel) input, BBE output goes to Super C input, Super C out goes into the FX return, turn the FX blend knob on the amp all the way, make sure your shit is powered and its working.

really a no brainier once you see it, you probably will be kicking yourself after you say "DOH!!!"

LordCliffton

/\/\ the 5150 has no 'blend' knob for the fx loop-just send & return.

that said.. hook it up pretty much the same way.

5150 fx loop send > bbe input > bbe output > hush input 1 > hush output 1 > 5150 fx return

then plug your guitar into the hush input 2 > hush output 2 > 5150 front amp input:hi or lo gain-your choice.

mix/set all levels to your preference.

that way the hush is gating both your guitar & your amp for total silence and level adjustability as well as giving your sonic maximization. as for channel 2 on the bbe,, if you had a stereo rig(2 channel power amp) it can be used that way as well.

peace

Post to Thread