18V Temporary mods

Updated
njrusmc
In my hometown, I have recently had a number of requests from local guitarists who want 18V temporary mods to test out. Everyone knows how cheap the parts are and how easy the construction is, but most people don't have a soldering iron or shrink tubing ... and most people don't want to take their chances just twisting wires and using electrical tape. That being said, I would like to extend my offer to build them for whoever wants it. I will buy the heavy-duty connectors, solder up the connections and shrink wrap over them, and mail it in an envelope to you. All I ask is that you pay me for the parts, the stamp, and $1.50 for labor. That comes to about $5. Just let me know how long you want the connections to be (up to 12 inches, as each lead is 6 inches by default). I will accept Paypal. PM me if you would like one. I am sure I will get flamed for trying to "rip everyone off" but in reality, I would personally rather pay a few extra dollars for a well soldered, well insulated connector than play the twist-and-pray game with electrical leads. I figure some of you out there may have been wanting to try it out but did not have to tools to properly construct the mod. EDIT: Sorry all, this should really go in the spam thread. Admin, please move it there :)
Espgianni

In my hometown, I have recently had a number of requests from local guitarists who want 18V temporary mods to test out. Everyone knows how cheap the parts are and how easy the construction is, but most people don't have a soldering iron or shrink tubing ... and most people don't want to take their chances just twisting wires and using electrical tape.

That being said, I would like to extend my offer to build them for whoever wants it. I will buy the heavy-duty connectors, solder up the connections and shrink wrap over them, and mail it in an envelope to you. All I ask is that you pay me for the parts, the stamp, and $1.50 for labor. That comes to about $5. Just let me know how long you want the connections to be (up to 12 inches, as each lead is 6 inches by default). I will accept Paypal.

PM me if you would like one. I am sure I will get flamed for trying to "rip everyone off" but in reality, I would personally rather pay a few extra dollars for a well soldered, well insulated connector than play the twist-and-pray game with electrical leads. I figure some of you out there may have been

to try it out but did not have to tools to properly construct the mod.

EDIT: Sorry all, this should really go in the spam thread. Admin, please move it there :)

Awsome dude, i will def be getting one

jendo y.

Big game play for a few friends say the wsop hack free chips good and very interesting game.

Post to Thread