• Sixstringhotshot

    A pair of ABY boxes is the answer. One will split your signal to both amps, and one will split your footswitch to both amps. If the footswitch is TRS (stereo, probably two buttons) you may have to modify the ABY with TRS jacks otherwise you'll only get button 1 on one amp, and only button 2 on the other.