• esp_gaijin

i grew up poor, i've been homeless twice, i have never bashed anyone for not having more money, unless it's because they refuse to work or choose to spend it on frivolous horseshit.

he asked for advice, i gave him my honest opinion of how best to spend money,

"uncalled for", fuck you pussies, buncha fucking sissies every one of you who thinks that about my comments.

god damn pussies, unbelievable, if you don't want honest opionions get off the fucking internet and dont' dare go out in public ever.

i am entirely cereaous.

fuck you, i try to help, don't want my comments then get the fuck off the internet.

• JeanPaul du Vinnie

he asked for advice , i gave him my honest opinion of how best to spend money,
      There's your problem! ;) That'll be 2,50, please.

• vitod

i grew up poor, i've been homeless twice, i have never bashed anyone for not having more money, unless it's because they refuse to work or choose to spend it on frivolous horseshit.

he asked for advice, i gave him my honest opinion of how best to spend money,

"uncalled for", fuck you pussies, buncha fucking sissies every one of you who thinks that about my comments.

god damn pussies, unbelievable, if you don't want honest opionions get off the fucking internet and dont' dare go out in public ever.

i am entirely cereaous.

fuck you, i try to help, don't want my comments then get the fuck off the internet.

Your honest opinions, though fine, didn't answer my question. Why are you so angry?

Cancel