Free Spider Valve!!!

Updated
ShreddyKrueger
guys, this is awesome. i was checking my e-mail on monday, and American Musical Supply had a message for me titled: Congratulations!. so i opened it up, and turns out, in the contest for a 212 lin 6 spider valve i entered i won! today is wednesday, 2 days later, and it already came. it is huge, and louder than hell. it has vintage 30s and 5881 tubes and 2 of the 12AT7 for preamp. this amp was 850 bucks in magazines, so i would never had one if it werent for this contest. i reccommend this for any one, regardless of style of playing. im gonna put pics on soon.
OutlawTorn

dude thats fucking amazing CONGRATS

Shreddy

I dont think ive ever won anything in my life...lol...

coyote

Congrats!

That is so cool!

Good thing you didnt win it from MF, they never could have gotten it to you!:p

ZephMan

Good thing you didnt win it from MF, they never could have gotten it to you!

Isn't that the truth.

Cool man! congratulations!

marcy_marc2008

pics :)

MV-CTM

badass!! congrats dude

ShreddyKrueger

so im trying to post pics of the amp, but i dont know how. can someone help me how to put pics on?

Butch

load it onto photobucket or imageshack and click insert image and paste the link

Joe_Bradburry

dude, that is beyond awesome!!!!! i havent won anything in my entire life, much less a 800 dollar guitar amp!!! pics and vids!!!!! 8o

phil

Way to go man! People never win shit anymore, thats great.

ShreddyKrueger

k well the pics i post are all corrupt so my photobucket name is shreddykrueger91 and all the pics are there, so enjoy!

Justinschut

clips :)

JeanPaul du Vinnie

Free gear = proof God exists. Congrats!! And pics! :D

viking2valhalla

So people really win in those things. I been filling them out forever and never won! Congrats guy! If I were you--I get to Vegas!

Metallikid

Well, don't tell me this, your making me jealous.!!!!!!!!

Justinschut

or just dont read it :p

Blood Tempest

Congratulations man!!! That's one killer prize!

Post to Thread