Moar Powr

Updated
Strange
I'm considering a power source for my pedals. It'll need to power a few stomp-boxes, a crybaby and a Line 6 DL4. Anybody got strong feelings for or against the following? Voodoo Lab Pedal Power (I, II) Dunlop DC Brick Gator G Bus 8 Godlyke PA9 As always, any help is appreciated.
chevy Z 302

theres only two you should consider, and one only because the other isn't readily available stateside.

PP2+
or
Burkey Flatliner (prob the best powersupply around)

don't even waste your money on the others. IMO of course

Strange

theres only two you should consider, and one only because the other isn't readily available stateside.

PP2+
or
Burkey Flatliner (prob the best powersupply around)

don't even waste your money on the others. IMO of course

Cool. Thanks!

chevy Z 302

also make your own custom cables to power your stuff if the included isnt long enough. They want to charge an arm and a leg for cables when their uber cheap and relatively easy to make (so i've heard, it appears this way and i'll find out when my order comes in)

that includes any needed for 18 volt operation, fulltone has a schematic up for how to do this.

Strange

Well, my board should be very simple and relatively small so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure that the Crybaby and the Tubescreamer take the same kind of jack as the Boss pedals. I know that the Line 6 is a different type connector but the PP2+ seems to come with a connector for it as well.

chevy Z 302

yea its just tip positive, the reg. is tip neg.

the cables that come with it are pretty short, don't be suprised if you need to make your own to make it neat. Otherwise your gonna be stretching them a bit unless you only have like 4 pedals hooked up :lol.

it comes with 7 reg ones (ie boss, etc) and 2 reverse polarity (red ends, Line6) and some others.

I dig it alot for what it is, i got it at a good price brand new and i couldn't find anyone stateside with a flatliner in stock so i went ahead with the pp2+ untill i decide i want to upgrade.

Strange

yea its just tip positive, the reg. is tip neg.

the cables that come with it are pretty short, don't be suprised if you need to make your own to make it neat. Otherwise your gonna be stretching them a bit unless you only have like 4 pedals hooked up :lol.

:o

4 for now. 5 when I get the Line 6 unit. I'm keeping it as simple as possible...for now.

Post to Thread