Amp Help

Updated
BLS
Need some advice on the following amps. I would like to get a small tube amp for my house and a decent combo for small Gigs. Here's my choices: Small Tube for house use: Blackheart Epi Valve Jr Combo Amp for small gigs: Line6 Spider III (75 Watt) Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX Thanks, Matt
OutlawTorn

i have a cube 30 for home use.....i might be adding a cube 60 or a JC-90 (Discontinued but my local place has 3 in stock) for playing with a band or live

chevy Z 302

get a Suhr Badger, power scaling for home use and plenty of power for gigs.

BLS

I have a couple of guitars (Gibson Les Paul, American Strat, ESP Truckster and Eclipse). I play everything from SRV to Metallica, BLS, Killswitch etc....

I have played for over 20 years. Took a long break (Due to the Military) and have been playing again full time for the past year. Use to own a JCM 800 with 1960 cab 9Long time ago). Have been playing mainly through my computer (Line6 Gear Box) at home. Starting to Jam with a bass player and drummer. So I am looking for something that I dont need to spend a grand or more on and play a wide variety of music.

What about a low watt tube amp with a Pod?

espdegarmo

best thing to do is grab your main playing guitar and go try them out...this way with your own guitar you will know excatly what it sound like unlike using a guitar you do not own at the store.

the_emptier

anything but line 6

OutlawTorn

anything but line 6

+1

K1N5L4Y3R

Vox, but id get one of the XL versions

idpmofo

Vox, but id get one of the XL versions

+1
I think Vox amps sound much better than Line 6 (I havent heard the Spider Valves yet)

Post to Thread