How much is this stuff worth?

Updated
JoeBender
Hey guys, I'm trying to sell some of this stuff I currently have, but I have no idea of what its worth, I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea of the value. The first one is an AB Systems two channel rackmount power amp. This thing is extremely heavy, it has what appears to be a black steel casing, that's pretty much all I know about it. Next is a Mackie mixing board, I guess for live use. And last is a big JBL PA speaker. All three things are in great condition. Anyone have any ideas? And of course, is anyone interested? If anyone wants pics I can shoot some tomorrow and send a PM your way.
ozzuk1

You might have trouble selling a single pa speaker but you'd get a decent ammount for the rest of the stuff how much did you pay for it???

JoeBender

I got it free from a restaurant that was closing, they had live entertainment there.

Yeah I figured the PA speaker would be kinda hard to get rid off, do you think a music store would buy that?

Butch

The mixing board is worth $20 tops. PM me!!!

JoeBender

The mixing board is worth $20 tops. PM me!!!

Thats a joke right. :|

Hiphopopotamus

Thats a joke right.

Butch never jokes...

ibanezaholic

im interested in the pa speaker. what size is the actual speaker ?

JoeBender

im interested in the pa speaker. what size is the actual speaker ?

I'll measure the speaker when I'm taking pictures tomorrow and send a PM your way. :) I'm pretty sure it's a 15 inch speaker but I'll get you the exact specs tomorrow along with all the other details.

Post to Thread