strap locks

Updated
wildchild
i don't quite enjoy my guitar falling off me while im in the middle of playing something, can anyone recommend some good strap locks? I read some reviews about schaller strap locks and they sound like they would work well. So I'm thinking of getting a pair of them, but are there any other strap locks that would be better? thanks.
andrei

is it that noticeable?... i suppose it is, if you did it...
great idea!

chevy Z 302

ok i knew my comp. screen sucks but i just checked this on my laptop and i found out gfunky's stef7 is green :|

carry on

Gfunk

ok i knew my comp. screen sucks but i just checked this on my laptop and i found out gfunky's stef7 is green

What colour did you think it was, white?

:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
mrclean77

What's w/the speed knobs Funkster?

I remember you saying a while back you were on a kick - do you have them on everything now?

Yo Daddy

Ya know. Like, I runeded to your house cuz I was skerred.

:p

jet66

At some point, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, I have the exact same issue and resort to the very same resolution. That has been with Schaller, Dunlop, Dimarzio clip-locks, and on a variety of guitars.

Velt017

i don't quite enjoy my guitar falling off me while im in the middle of playing something.

What the fuck are you doing that makes your guitar fall off?

Like was already said... and no I didn't read the rest... DiMarzio

rumblebox

i used to use dunlops. i never had any issues other than not being sure if they were latched fully. i put schallers on my new guitar and love them. much safer and less gawdy looking.

Jon A.

Last week after one my strap locks came undone twice during practice I've decided I'm done with Schaller.

Got a set of Fender strap locks which are way easier to install and definitely feel more secure.

HAY YAH

schallers work perfect for me, but straplocks are like any other peice of gear, they should be checked and maintained.

Tondog

schallers work perfect for me, but straplocks are like any other peice of gear, they should be checked and maintained.

This and a little drop of CLP or your lube of choice helps make sure that post doesn't get stuck in the up position leaving you unlocked. All it takes is a little sweat to rust the black ones pretty quick.

Post to Thread