In the market for a new amp...

Updated
Terminatus
I currently have a Randall 75 watt amp that I am just not satisfied with anymore, so I'm looking for a new amp. I've been to Guitar Center a few times and have tried various amps, so far I'm liking Vox and Line 6, but a friend of mine has a Mesa Boogie and it kicks ass! I was wondering if I could get some advice from my musicians; - Do you own one of the three brands? - Do you have experience with tube amps? - Any brands I'm missing? Keep in mind that I would like to spend less than $1,000 American (which doesn't seem like that much anymore compared to the Sterling ::) ), the genres I play most are Metal and Hard rock but a good clean tone is important to me as well. Thanks in advance!
jsp

I suggest looking into used Mesa Mark series combos as well. They're usually within your price range.

Terminatus

I had heard Engl was a good company, but I didn't know they made combos, I'll have to check it out...

ZephMan

Thats not tube though prp. The Vox he probably tried was an AC30 or AC15, those are amazing amps, I would definatly get the AC30.

ZephMan

Oh okay man, sorry.

Post to Thread