mark iv / triaxis

Updated
sixstringmind
:confused:is it possible to go guitar-----triaxis----loop return of the mark IV cos ill probably get a mark IV soon and then upgrade to a triaxis/2:90 setup but i may aswell buy them as the money comes in you know so ill probably buy the triaxis before the 2:90 8o
Dark Alone

I don't follow... Why would you do that?

TREVA

+1

TREVA

Oh he wants to do that because he doesn't have yet a power amp to hear triaxis,isn't that ?

Dark Alone

There you go.

TREVA

well but if he wants a combo and triaxis ?
He wants a combo to play in small places and a rack stuff to play in other situations.

sixstringmind

what i'm saying is that its more practicall right now to get a mark IV and then in maybe 10 months ill be going for a triaxis/2:90 but keeping the mark IV so if i get a triaxis in say... 6 months then can i just use the power amp section of the mark IV untill i need a ,kill all the human race, rack
is it possible?
i would imagine so..... but you guys might know different
cheers

load more replies (2 of 2)
Dark Alone

Dude, if you have a Mark IV, what the fuck are you going to use the TriAxis for? You make no sense. Get one or the other. Period.

Metaldude30

Guys he wants to know if he can use the tri axis as a pre-amp for his MKIV.

I would save your money and just use what you have now till you can afford what you really really want and get the MKIV later on down the road.

Dark Alone

The TriAxis and the Mark IV tred in the same tonal territory. Not exactly, but I mean, the TriAxis has a Mark IV voicing for christ sake. It just makes no sense to run the TriAxis through the Mark IV.

TREVA

Triaxis is programable ,mark isn't
This guy wants to have a combo and rack stuff,what is the problem.
I have mark IV and triaxis-gmajor-2.90.
I use mark IV when I'm playing at my home,rack stuff for gigs.
Thousand people do the same .

Dark Alone

Treva, you're way too defensive bro. Lighten up.

Anyway, yeah, I guess you "could" do it. But fuck if I see the point.

TREVA

defensive ???
I can't understand.
Language barrier ???
I can't understand what are you guys don't understand :rollin
Why that guy can't have a combo and rack stuff ?
I love mark's tone so I use rack stuff only for big gigs,mark IV for small gigs.
What's the problem ?
:rollin

TREVA

nice and polite.

TREVA

TREVA's thousand times more evil than you,I'm not an EMOBABY I'm an entity,you are wasting your time.
While you are doing those stupid jokes,I've conquered several forums.
Be careful child,remember I created you .:x

TREVA

Hey Nikita is it cold
In your little corner of the world
You could roll around the globe
And never find a warmer soul to know

:x

Post to Thread