ecumike

EMG 81 works, but EMG 85 in bridge position not working

Updated
Trying to swap out EMG 81 for an EMG 85 (in bridge position) and the 85 only works when the jack is halfway out. They are quick-connect... is there any wiring change needed for neck pickup in bridge? Single humbucker, no tone...
MORE »
lucas w.

How do I talk to a live person at Allegiant air?

Updated
Dial 1-860-370-4608 (OTA) or 1 (702) 505-8888 at the mentioned helpline number and talk to a real person at Allegiant Air. Your concern or issue related to Allegiant air must be shared over the phone....
MORE »
Help with Wiring.

Help with Wiring.

Updated
I need help, I'm trying to replace the bridge pickup of my LTD TE-200 and it looks like the bridge pickup and the neck pickup are intertwined? Is this normal this is my second time swapping pickups and I've never seen...
MORE »
Con M.

IT company

Updated
Need a software and mobile application development company...
MORE »
JubinMenez

Fender Rumble 25 Amp Not Working

Updated
So as title implies I have a rumble 25 amp to practice on in my office. Plugged in my bass turned on amp, can hear a buzz letting me know the amp is on, can get sound through the Aux In port, but can't generate sound by...
MORE »
4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Does the hight of the mounting rings matter?

Does the hight of the mounting rings matter?

Updated
And why are they somtimes slanted?...
MORE »
How to Use SoundCloud Downloader to Download Music

How to Use SoundCloud Downloader to Download Music

Updated
SoundCloud is a popular platform for discovering and listening to music from emerging and independent artists. While it offers an extensive library of songs to stream, there are times when you might want to download music...
MORE »
angela S.

The Art of Choosing the Right Mobile App Agency: A Guide for Success

Updated
Introduction: Selecting the perfect mobile app agency is a crucial decision in your app development journey. In this comprehensive guide, we'll explore the key factors to consider and the steps to follow to ensure you make...
MORE »
lucas w.

Vivaaerobus Telefono Mexico

Updated
If you are looking for VivaAerobus customer service phone number in Mexico, you can contact them at 1-860-370-4608 VivaAerobus Telefono Mexico. This number will connect you with their customer support team, who can assist you...
MORE »
Łukasz P.

m2 neck question

Updated
My post in e2 https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963244/posts/4707430-m2-neckthru-neck-problem...
MORE »
What is your pick preference?

What is your pick preference?

Updated
Recently started renewing my love affair with the guitar and was wondering about the age old question( and a question that still plagues my mind to this day) what picks work best for you and your style of playing? Rounded or...
MORE »
Piotr M.

LTD Snakebite pick up cutting out.

Updated
I recently started playing my LTD Snakebite more using my headphones and noticed that my bridge pick up is cutting out when playing fast alternate picking, usually on the low E or A, doesn't matter if it's muted or unmuted. ...
MORE »
Toha A.

Navigating Success: Discovering the Best ERP Solutions in the UAE

Updated
Hello fellow forum members, Let's engage in a stimulating discussion about the pursuit of the best erp in uae. In a business landscape characterized by innovation and growth, identifying the optimal ERP system is paramount...
MORE »
TheWeb S.

Is YouTube to MP4 converter Tools safe?

Updated
How can I use MP4 converter tools? Help...
MORE »