Neck Angle

Neck Angle

Updated
I can't seem to find any info on if ESP angles any of their necks.  Typically Explorers are angled neck but I don't know that ESP went that way.  My KH-202 is flat. Is the MX series flat or angled?  I'm planning to build a...
MORE »
Nostradamus

Setting up a guitar for drop B tuning

Updated
Hi, I am going to be re-tuning one of my guitars, currently in standard E, to drop B, the lowest tuning I have tried so far. I know I am going to need some heavier gauge strings (I'm going with 11-56) but will I have to make...
MORE »
carl g.

STRING GAUGE FOR DROP B

Updated
Hi i am new to guitars ,i use a 6 string  EC -1000  i want to get into drop tuning, (death metal )which string gauge would you recommend  for drop B AND DROP d ?  thanks y/s carl...
MORE »
neck thru vs set thru neck

neck thru vs set thru neck

Updated
whats the difference between these two neck specifications?...
MORE »
Edwards MII CTM Wiring

Edwards MII CTM Wiring

Updated
Edwards are very hard to find any information on.    I just got a 2022 Edwards MII CTM. The guitar has 1 volume, and 1 tone. I would like to replace the tone pot with a mini DPDT coil split toggle.   Can someone help me...
MORE »
Bar issues

Bar issues

Updated
I have a Michael Wilton ltd strat and the bar keeps coming loose and falling off. Any suggestions to keep it on firmly but still be able to remove when it’s in the case./gig bag?   thanks ...
MORE »
Repairing paint damage to satin guitar

Repairing paint damage to satin guitar

Updated
Hi. Sadly my kids knocked my guitar onto a tile floor today and it's been damaged. It's a satin finish so I assume that's tougher to fix. It's an ltd snakbyte. Anyone got any advice? Ah man I'm...
MORE »
Cody J.

Mounting screw spacing for pickup rings

Updated
I have an H-500 and H-1001 from 2008 and need some info regarding pickup rings. There is some variation in the humbucker spacings for humbucker mounting rings. I'm curious if anyone knows what the spacing is so I can get the...
MORE »
mynameismiek

EC-1000 TOM Bridge missing nut

Updated
Hi. I bought a gorgeous LTD EC-1000QM used and the first string change one of the saddles and its nut slid around. I looked at the back side and noticed that one of the tiny little nuts is missing from the bolt that runs...
MORE »
Sebastian T.

ESP MX Explorer locking tuners

Updated
Hey everyone, I need a bit help with a little problem I have. I have an older explorer (bolt on neck version) which I totally love. One of the best sounding guitars I have. But over the years the tuners got old and I want to...
MORE »
kimo

LTD TE 200 Selector neck pickup crackling problem

Updated
Hi all, how do u guys repair this type of problem? the selector/switch middle and bridge sounds great.. but when i`m select to neck pickup. no sound and have to play with selector turn middle and neck pickup until it have...
MORE »
Anton D.

Bonuses

Updated
Can you advise me a site where I can get a lot of welcome bonuses?...
MORE »
Garry S.

Where To Buy Green Ape Serenity Gummies

Updated
Product Name:- Green Ape Serenity Gummies Gummies are one of those products that you can never find in stores anymore, but you can get online and order. I really like the Gummies Green appearance because while green does...
MORE »
Jeffrey H.

Guyker TP-6 & TOM roller bridge/saddle

Updated
I recently bought a new LTD EC-256FM. I used to have a '71 LPC that I loved and played for decades. I sold the LPC a few years ago and bought the LTD to play at home.  A luthier put a Nashville bridge and a TP-6 tuneable...
MORE »
Aliva b.

Lumion Pro 13.6 Crack With License Key

Updated
Lumion Pro Crack is a featured yet quickest 3D delivering programming for draftsmen designers and developers. It assists with making CAD models in a video or picture design. The most amazing aspect of this application is,...
MORE »