Mystievel

Faulty switches/ pickups? anyone else have this problem?

Updated
So if anyone recalls i made a post a while back asking if my new guitar came broken or what. Well we found out it indeed did come broken and the problem was either the switch or the faulty neck pickup. ---The story--- I...
MORE »
Mathew H.

ESP MM-04 To EMG HZ F H2

Updated
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the esp MM04 to EMG hz?  I am replacing the Seymour Duncan blackout in my Edwards pinky to an EMG hz.  Thanks! ...
MORE »
radha s.

What is AWS?

Updated
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services, which is a cloud computing platform offered by Amazon. AWS provides a wide range of cloud-based services, including computing power, storage, content delivery, databases, machine learning,...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Strap lock info needed

Updated
Hello! I would like to install/replace the stock strap buttons on my 1995 ESP Custom with strap locks. Think I read that ESP makes their own strap locks but from the photos I’ve seen they look like Schaller type strap locks....
MORE »
LH-150 Pickups

LH-150 Pickups

Updated
does any one happen to know the EQ and output specifications of the LH-150 pickups from about 2 years ago because the new "ESP DESIGNED" LH-150 sound terrible compared to the old ones in my opinion and i want them switched...
MORE »
njrusmc

Cheap screws

Updated
Anyone ever realize how shitty the wood screws are in LTD guitars? Maybe this is true guitar-wide, but on all three of my LTD's, the screws that secure the pickup rings and electronics cavity strip faster than my sister on a...
MORE »
Data

2010 ESP Standard Truss Rod

Updated
Anyone know what type of truss rod a 2010 ESP Standard Phoenix would have? ...
MORE »
Munchy5150

How do you increase battery length in active pickups.

Updated
hey Guys, just bought a new MX-250 with the active EMGs, the guitar is fantastic im so happy with it, trouble is the batteries keep going flat on me, which is a pain in the ass! It seems that the main problem is, the...
MORE »
Frank M.

ESP LTD EC-256 Vintage Natural neck pickup

Updated
Just picked up a used ESP LTD EC-256 Vintage Natural guitar. Neck humbucker looks to be chrome. The Humbucker is not working correctly.  Very very low volume output. Looks like I need to replace it. Can i buy an exact ESP...
MORE »
Giorgi M.

LTD M-10 Korea 2002 Problem!

Updated
I Have a Problem about my LTD M-10 Korea 2002 I love how it looks, but it have really bad pickups also look the photo how pickup magnet and the strings are how can i fix it? i have seymour duncan active pickups so should i go...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

How to remove adhesive backed shim from neck

Updated
Hello! This question is for those in the “know”. 

At some point long ago a guitar “tech” at a guitar store did a setup on my ESP and used a product called 3M Stikit which is adhesive backed sandpaper as a shim which he...
MORE »
Mateusz K.

EMG grounding

Updated
Hello, I own ESP M-II and I replaced passive Duncans with EMG 57/66. I hear some slight noise from guitar, which should not occur on EMG (despite I touch the strings or not). I know that EMG should not be string ground, but...
MORE »
Thomas H.

ESP MX220 EETF*K

Updated
Hello guys, I am building an MX220 EETF*K because let's face it, this is the best guitar ever. Legendary shape, owner, sleek look and irreverent.I use the shape of my Epiphone Explorer 1984 as my starting point.   I have...
MORE »
Painting your own guitar 101:  A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Painting your own guitar 101: A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Updated
I threw this guide together out of old pictures of a Gibson Flying V I painted in 2009. The pictures were not meant to be used as a guide, but since I don't plan on documenting another paint job for at least the next several...
MORE »
Mark M.

Ltd SG viper 50

Updated
Can a truss rod be removed from a viper sg 50 without removing fret board?...
MORE »