lucas w.

Vivaaerobus Telefono Mexico

Updated
If you are looking for VivaAerobus customer service phone number in Mexico, you can contact them at 1-860-370-4608 VivaAerobus Telefono Mexico. This number will connect you with their customer support team, who can assist you...
MORE »
Łukasz P.

m2 neck question

Updated
My post in e2 https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963244/posts/4707430-m2-neckthru-neck-problem...
MORE »
What is your pick preference?

What is your pick preference?

Updated
Recently started renewing my love affair with the guitar and was wondering about the age old question( and a question that still plagues my mind to this day) what picks work best for you and your style of playing? Rounded or...
MORE »
Piotr M.

LTD Snakebite pick up cutting out.

Updated
I recently started playing my LTD Snakebite more using my headphones and noticed that my bridge pick up is cutting out when playing fast alternate picking, usually on the low E or A, doesn't matter if it's muted or unmuted. ...
MORE »
Toha A.

Navigating Success: Discovering the Best ERP Solutions in the UAE

Updated
Hello fellow forum members, Let's engage in a stimulating discussion about the pursuit of the best erp in uae. In a business landscape characterized by innovation and growth, identifying the optimal ERP system is paramount...
MORE »
TheWeb S.

Is YouTube to MP4 converter Tools safe?

Updated
How can I use MP4 converter tools? Help...
MORE »
String Spacing

String Spacing

Updated
Hey all, I have an ESP LTD F-2e I am looking at new pickups and can't find an f-spaced version of the pickup I'm looking at Dimarzio says 43mm nut and over should be f-spaced but the F-2e has a 42mm nut anyone know the...
MORE »
kristomizer

Many newbie questions about prep and painting a guitar

Updated
Firstly, I'd like to say I love all the custom work I've seen around here and you've all inspired me to try something myself I've decided to do my old Dean ML first and if all goes well I'll move onto the more complicated...
MORE »
Cheap plastic nut on new models???

Cheap plastic nut on new models???

Updated
Has anyone else out there with a newer LTD model have an issue with this? What I am referring to is the cheap plastic nut on the newer LTD models grinding out and making the action at the nut side of the neck nearly...
MORE »
StayTun3d

Toggle Switch replacement ec1000

Updated
Does anyone know the sizing for an LTD EC-1000 toggle switch ( the KNOB to be more clear, not the actually full switch mechanics, just the knob part)? or where to purchase one for that matter? I've searched online for places...
MORE »
Neal W.

Esp Eclipse E-II BB. Laquer crack or neck crack?

Updated
Hi all,   I purchased a used ESP Eclipse E-ii BB and ordered this offline. The seller admitted that there has been a laquer repair done on the back of the guitar but couldn't really spot anything in the pictures they...
MORE »
Isa U.

MH-417 Top and back String through Ferrule Specs Inquiry

Updated
Hi All! Does anyone know the specs for the top string through and back flush mount ferrules on an MH-417 7-String? I'm in need of replacement ferrules. Thanks!...
MORE »
Brand of the pots of the ESP Eclipse (EMG, Different?)

Brand of the pots of the ESP Eclipse (EMG, Different?)

Updated
This is a very important question for me, because recently I changed the pots of my Eclipse, I order an EMG Original pots to an internet seller and when I change the pots I notices that they are much more soft to turn and I...
MORE »
njrusmc

External power to active pickups

Updated
Gents, I have read about the X-bat external battery system but I had a simpler and cheaper alternative. Just buy an 18V power supply rated for at least 200 microamps, cut off the end and replace it with a 9V battery...
MORE »
McCain F.

Boost require battery?

Updated
Hi, I have a 2020 ESP USA M - II, NTB FR "Cosmos" series guitar with alnico gold covered pickups. The tone know has a pull- push boost action, I'm unsure of the decibels produced. My question is, before taking plates off...
MORE »