Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Updated
A while i back i was able to obtain a Jh Black Satin Snakebyte. It was too good of a price to let it go but, the down side is that is came with no emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays great and it feels awesome but, i...
MORE »
Rahul K.

Can Any one tell me best app to Learn The Lyrics

Updated
Hi friends, this is Rahul here. I'm a new beginner in music and I just wanna learn the Lyrics of songs. Can any one tell me the best App for learn the Lyrics?  ...
MORE »
Evertune Bridge System

Evertune Bridge System

Updated
Interested in comments on the experienced with Evertune equipped guitars. Specifically setup preferences. ...
MORE »
Toms H.

American Airlines Telefono Mexico

Updated
American Airlines Telefono Mexico +1-860-321-4022 & 55-5209-1400 is the dedicated customer service helpline for American Airlines in Mexico. Offering assistance in Spanish, travelers can easily access flight reservations,...
MORE »
dd1983

Technical House

Updated
What is technical house?  example; https://reverb.com/item/26851078-esp-limited-model-technical-house-custom Is it a weird translation for 'custom shop' or is it something else? ...
MORE »
venndi k.

Fake LTD EXP?

Updated
Hello!   On ebay is an LTD EXP, but little strange for me, becouse I read that the EXP's have serial number on the back of the headstock, or on the last fret. But this guitar have no serial number. So, the ESP had...
MORE »
Jacob A.

Lefty 2011 M-II Locking nut help

Updated
hey guys, the locking nut on my trusty m-ii finally needs a replacement. seems to be 43mm but floyd don't make one that size. and yet i've seen other standard series with 42mm and e-ii with 42mm. lots and lots of conflicting...
MORE »
Saul T.

EC1000ET Stock passive pickups neck pickup not working right

Updated
I have an EC-1000ET see thru black with the factory Seymour Duncan pickups it comes with. The neck pickup after playing for a bit if I switch from bridge to neck the neck pickup has low strength and sounds muted. If I pull...
MORE »
ecumike

EMG 81 works, but EMG 85 in bridge position not working

Updated
Trying to swap out EMG 81 for an EMG 85 (in bridge position) and the 85 only works when the jack is halfway out. They are quick-connect... is there any wiring change needed for neck pickup in bridge? Single humbucker, no tone...
MORE »
lucas w.

How do I talk to a live person at Allegiant air?

Updated
Dial 1-860-370-4608 (OTA) or 1 (702) 505-8888 at the mentioned helpline number and talk to a real person at Allegiant Air. Your concern or issue related to Allegiant air must be shared over the phone....
MORE »
Help with Wiring.

Help with Wiring.

Updated
I need help, I'm trying to replace the bridge pickup of my LTD TE-200 and it looks like the bridge pickup and the neck pickup are intertwined? Is this normal this is my second time swapping pickups and I've never seen...
MORE »
Con M.

IT company

Updated
Need a software and mobile application development company...
MORE »
JubinMenez

Fender Rumble 25 Amp Not Working

Updated
So as title implies I have a rumble 25 amp to practice on in my office. Plugged in my bass turned on amp, can hear a buzz letting me know the amp is on, can get sound through the Aux In port, but can't generate sound by...
MORE »
4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Does the hight of the mounting rings matter?

Does the hight of the mounting rings matter?

Updated
And why are they somtimes slanted?...
MORE »