My D string saddle

My D string saddle

Updated
On My EC-500, My D string is still flat at the 12th fret and the saddle needs to be closer towards the nut. Here's the thing - the saddle is already as far as it can go. I've tried taking the saddle out and putting it the...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Bridge Thingy....

Floyd Rose Bridge Thingy....

Updated
Can anyone point me in the direction of the 'thingy' that fits underneath a Floyd Rose to stop it moving backwards. Not a great description i know...... :D...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Pickup issues

Updated
I recently bought a LTD - AT400 and I love the way it plays. But the guy put EMG-85's in the neck and bridge. I have a pair of Seymour Duncans that I like, so I swapped them out. The neck pickup sounds great, but the...
MORE »
jonasgreene

Eclipse II wiring for passive

Updated
I'm switching out my stock active EMGs for a set of Gibson Burstbuckers. Would anyone with an Eclipse II with passive pickups be willing to post a picture of their electronics ? Already have a wiring diagram for 2 vol 1...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Guitar Wiring Help

Updated
I have recently purchased an LTD 400AT (Eclipse type) from a guy and the sound went out the other night. When I took the back off the guitar, I noticed some broken wires, which explained my issue of no sound. But there was...
MORE »
Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Updated
i've wired up my ibanez SZ320 with 2 volume push/pulls for individual splits & 1 master tone before.. i want to do the same with my strat.. i'm dropping two duncans (custom 5 & '59, tentatively) in it and want...
MORE »
Espgianni

Noob setup question?

Updated
Sorry for the noob question, Im not the greatist guitar tech, and seting up guitars could be expensive, so im trying to learn how to do it myself, so basically ive been reading things online and watching youtube videos on how...
MORE »
Mystievel

Volume Crapping Out

Updated
Before I do anything I want to know what you guys think. I have an EC-1000 (LTD, black, very beautiful) Which we all know has those "quick connects" or something like that on the pickups. When I turn my volume up all the...
MORE »
Changing the locking nut

Changing the locking nut

Updated
Hello, I'm sorry if the problem has been resolved already, but I got a little pissed off at the locking nut on my M-II. ESP puts a Schaller R2 (~41mm wide) on these guitars, while the nut width is actually ~43mm (42,86). Not...
MORE »
greenman

Bridge saddle buzzing ?

Updated
Hey guys, the bridge has started buzzing on my V-500 and i'm not sure why. It doesn't buzz anywhere on the neck or at the nut, just at what sounds like the saddle of the bridge. I get the buzz at certain notes (I.E. the open...
MORE »
Espgianni

Does setting the action lower on a guitar mess with the intontion?

Updated
hi......i just got my Mii setup, i want the action lower, do i have to set it up again or can the tech just lower the action? Whats involved in just lowering the action? truss rod and bridge height adjustments?...
MORE »
Fretbuzz, Thoughts?

Fretbuzz, Thoughts?

Updated
I am having a terrible fret buzz on my ESP M-III. I put a straight edge on my neck all the way down, and it seems perfectly straight. I have raised the bridge on the Floyd to ungodly height. It resolved the buzz on the frets...
MORE »
Deadpulse

More string tension

Updated
the tension on my EC LTD isn't nearly as tight as my EC-II. what's the best way to get more string tension without getting thicker strings?...
MORE »
MRE200

Kluson Tuners.

Updated
Does anyone know what kind of Kluson tuners will fit on an M series headstock, in-place of the ESP tuners? If none can fit, then do you know of any tuners that have the plastic "tulip"'s, like what are on most Gibsons? Either...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

EMG 89 & EMG 89 set up...

Updated
I had a guitar tech install 2 EMG 89's in my guitar... He has it to where it is 2 volumes instead of a volume & tone. I set the guitar in bridge position & it sounds like a neck pickup. I switch it to the neck...
MORE »