xZYRYABx

Neck Specs

Updated
I know you guys prefer the "entertaining" posts and seem to frown upon serious guitar-related questions....but can someone tell me where I can find detailed neck-specs for the ESPs/LTDs? Looking for neck width at...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

X2N question...

Updated
I ordered a X2N & none of the websites ask if I wanted a regular or F Spaced... They sent me a F Spaced (says on the package) but my guitar doesn't have a tremolo... Do I have to send it back?...
MORE »
hminh87

ESP Locking tuners / Sperzel swapping?

Updated
One of my ESP locking tuner on my H-1001 is broken. Problem is that I can only get my hand on a Sperzel 3X3 set. Upon closer inspection I see that the ESP tuners have 2 teeth between the tuner and the headstock while Sperzel...
MORE »
TodayIsTheDay

Serious concern!

Updated
Ok, as if the thought of my new guitars neck being twisted wasn't enough I now have a much bigger issue. Due to some messed up crazy bitch my guitar was throw across my living room last night it ended up landing in the dining...
MORE »
spyder

ESP M-II and Planet Waves Tuners

Updated
Anyone has these installed on an M-II? Do I need the right hand or left hand model since the headstock is reverse? Thanks....
MORE »
GuitarmanST

Threading Strap Buttons-

Updated
My ESP Eclipse has the Schaller strap locks. Nothing is stripped -YET, but after heavy gigs they need to be screwed back in, so its going to happen, no doubt about it. Anything i can do to prevent it. I know the whole...
MORE »
juicy6891

Changing bridges?

Updated
On my MH-400 I have the ESP licensed floyd. Which I'm guessing since it does not say "Floyd Rose Original." Now my bridge is basically perfect for my standards, I don't whammy the hell out of it so that's not a bother. But by...
MORE »
floyd rose fear

floyd rose fear

Updated
ok so i really want to add the ltd ouija to my collection but never owned a guitar with a floyd rose before and honestly am scared of them! if i don't really use the whammy will the guitar stay in tune pretty good or is it...
MORE »
TodayIsTheDay

Twisted Neck

Updated
I Just picked up an LTD MH-400 brand new from a local music shop. When I got home I noticed that when looking down the neck of the guitar from the headstock it looks like the neck is going at a twist, is this fixable even if...
MORE »
rista

Mii Neck replacement..

Updated
Hello to all of you! I have an esp Mii Custom Deluxe (1998 model) and the neck is in very bad condition due to many refrets that i have done all these years.. My question is: If i buy a new guitar (a 2009 standard Mii)...
MORE »
dshavers

wobbly knobs

Updated
Has anyone noticed that when turning the volume or tone knobs, that they seem to wobble a bit as if they are not on perfectly straight. Mine seem to do this, and I was wonderin if anyone knows of a simple fix....
MORE »
5150-Viper

string ferrules?

Updated
is it hard to swap these out? how would you go forth in removing the existing ones? i want to swap out all the blackchrome hardware on a mh400nt. if its to hard i dont really mind just leaving those blackchrome.. thoughts?...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

warped neck

Updated
so im thinking about buying a guitar off a somewhat sketchy guy i work with for but for a good price. the only problem: he brought it in for me to play and the action is very high. i didnt have anything to adjust the truss or...
MORE »
splinter_ESP

emg-hz H1/H2

Updated
does anyone know how to tell the difference between an H1 and an H2 without a multimeter? cheers Alex ;)...
MORE »
xx420zwill

how to block a floyd rose??

Updated
I've been wondering how i should block my floyd on my mii and with what kind of material? thanks...
MORE »