Grynch wiring replacement

Grynch wiring replacement

Updated
Hey all, My Grynch has some electronics issues, the input jack is crackly and cuts out in positions and the volume pot cuts all signal when you turn it past 80%. I’ve tried cleaning the connectors with some electrical...
MORE »
Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Updated
Hello, I saw this listed for sale, but there were several red flags that made me question the authenticity of the guitar. Low 5 digit serial number(03XXX), but no additional pics. Neck is mid -late 80s/ early 90s Horizon,...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Stickers???

Updated
Does anybody know if it's possible to buy the Kamikaze, Relic, KH-3 stickers somewhere?...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. When I use the Floyd the tuning goes sharp when I just bend strings they go flat. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is...
MORE »
diadorastriker

Neck Dive

Updated
On my warlock the neck dive is terrible. It's almost unplayable standing up. I know like on the viper you move the strap button to the upper horn, but on the warlock the upper horn is too thin. What is a possible location to...
MORE »
Vic2384

Ferrule

Updated
I noticed I can see wood around some of the ferrules. Is this a wrong size ferrule or just a minor cosmetic issue? ...
MORE »
abc d.

Email backup software | Office 365 Backup Software

Updated
In the realm of data security, Mails Backup emerges as a stalwart, offering cutting-edge solutions for email backup software needs. Our feature-rich software ensures the seamless backup of Office 365 data, providing...
MORE »
seven y.

Potential of Data Science

Updated
As we conclude our journey into the potential of data science, it becomes evident that we stand at the precipice of a data-driven revolution. The transformative impact of data science is not just about numbers and algorithms;...
MORE »
jiya m.

What is ollo card?

Updated
Ollo's entry-level option, the ollo Mastercard, is best suited for consumers with fair to good credit.   Though it does not provide spending rewards, the Platinum's simple price structure sets it apart from other...
MORE »
theAntero

Serial numbers and letters?!?!

Updated
Hey, can someone help me with esp serial numbers? What those letters before numbers mean? and what those numbers should tell me about guitar, year,month? Sorry if this is asked before...I'm new here :D Example, I...
MORE »
gurpreet s.

What are AWS Availability Zones?

Updated
Amazon Web Administrations (AWS) is one of the most well known and generally utilized distributed computing stages on the planet. It offers an extensive variety of distributed computing administrations to people and...
MORE »
Transform Your Inner Autobot in Style with a Transformers Jacket

Transform Your Inner Autobot in Style with a Transformers Jacket

Updated
The Transformers jacket is a fashionable outerwear piece inspired by the beloved Transformers series, which originated as a toy line in the 1980s and later expanded into comics, TV shows, and movies. These jackets pay homage...
MORE »
Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Updated
A while i back i was able to obtain a Jh Black Satin Snakebyte. It was too good of a price to let it go but, the down side is that is came with no emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays great and it feels awesome but, i...
MORE »
Rahul K.

Can Any one tell me best app to Learn The Lyrics

Updated
Hi friends, this is Rahul here. I'm a new beginner in music and I just wanna learn the Lyrics of songs. Can any one tell me the best App for learn the Lyrics?  ...
MORE »
Evertune Bridge System

Evertune Bridge System

Updated
Interested in comments on the experienced with Evertune equipped guitars. Specifically setup preferences. ...
MORE »