wiretap

Sperzel tuners question..

Updated
So, I tried switching my strings to GHS Zakk Wylde's yesterday, but the lowest string, an .060, won't fit thru my sperzel locking tuner. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy this situation?...
MORE »
DaniHel

ESP Eclipse II VB - CanĀ“t hold tuning, and other stuff

Updated
Hey guys. I got my eclipse in the mail 2 days ago and been trying it out. So i changed the tuning to C standard, which is what i will be using with the eclipse. Put on some .13 - .56 strings on it but the bottom 2 at least...
MORE »
vic

esp ltd hybrid 300 pickup wiring

Updated
hi new to the forum i picked up a hybrid 300 for a good price and i took out the duncan designed hb102 for a duncan invader but the invader wiring was to short so i tried to put the hb102 back in and all i get is static...
MORE »
tonyjh3

ESP MX truss rod question.

Updated
I have two 2007 MX's and two 2003 MX's. Are the truss rods in any or all of these 2-way? I was under the impression that they were, but I was recently told that they were standard 1-way truss rods. One of my 07 MX's needs a...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Scratch Removal

Updated
Is there any product like Scratch-X (for car paint) that I can use to heal some very light pick scratches and swirl marks? Im talking really light, where you can only see them if the light hits the paint at just the right...
MORE »
RD12

Truss Rod Nut

Updated
Anyone know where I can get an 8mm Truss rod nut for an ESP? I cant seem to be able to find them anywhere. Most places only sell gibson and fender....
MORE »
k0nrad

mirror like ebony + lemon oil

Updated
just a quick question: having a very nice white mx2 with a very shiny mirror like ebony fretboard... what should i do with it when it comes dry to preserve the mirror look? i mean: i guess that if i use lemon oil as i always...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

2 way toggle wiring question

Updated
I have a volume, tone, and a 2 way mini toggle installed that has 3 contacts. I cant find any sites that have a diagram that explain the 3 contact 2 way toggles that would be used for neck in one position, and bridge in the...
MORE »
Yetti1

G Major Freezing?!?!

Updated
Hay so anyone heard of this or have that same problem. I got a gmajor on Craigslist list for a stelar deal with a 2 space rack mount. And I've been spending more time with it getting to know the patches. And after about an...
MORE »
spyder

esp m-ii wirig diagram

Updated
could someone provide me with a picture of the wiring diagram for the regular esp m-ii with the seymour duncan pickups?...
MORE »
Setup problems

Setup problems

Updated
Alright chaps, Having a problem with one of my guitars and was wondering if anyone could help. No matter how muach I try, I can't get the damn things to tune up. Normally I use the 12th fret harmonic method to tune, and...
MORE »
metallist

Amp Problems

Updated
Helo everyone, I went for a vacation and came back about a month later, after which I plugged my guitar into my JSX to play as I usually would have. However, I noticed that whenever I stopped playing...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Does airbrush would be good?

Updated
i have an ESP LTD AX-400 black and well... i would like to do a airbrush job (by someone) and i was wondering : 1. If I airbrush my guitar and the guitar is in very good condition, when i would want to sell it (probably...
MORE »
ridner

string ferrules

Updated
anybody know the right size/style to get for a string-thru Viper? I need em for the front & back. where can I get the right ones? I have looked around at a few sites & most seem to have the same two styles. ...
MORE »
johnny00

Floyd Rose flutter stuff, FYI

Updated
I've been trying to figure out why some locking trems flutter like mad, and other barely at all. i had an inexpensive washburn, and it had THE BEST flutter, so the quality of the trem didn't really matter as it was a cheapo. ...
MORE »