Ti

Reindeer and Forest-G/GT history

Updated
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section but here goes The Reindeer and Forest type guitars have been my favorite for some time now but I never found much information or history about them. Anyone...
MORE »
acefecoo

Guitar sanding

Updated
Hey guys! Do you think it's possible to sand a flamed maple top guitar without ruining the beautiful stripes on it?...ive got an LTD M-100FM...and im tired of the see through black finish...a natural finish would be...
MORE »
acefecoo

Pickup mounting

Updated
Hey! I'm thinking of mounting my pickups directly into my guitar (tired of pickup rings). Any advices? How should i do it? I have an LTD M-100FM thanks...
MORE »
brandono61cr

locking nut help

Updated
i recently got a mighty mite jackson neck of eBay , and i need a nut for it but i really know little about floyd locking nuts . what i do know is that it has holes drilled through the neck and it is 1 5/8" wide. so do i...
MORE »
chris1001

Pickup ring screws for MII with EMGs

Updated
Hi, I bought my first ESP last year, an MII Neck through with EMGs. Superb guitar which blows away all my Ibanez guitars (which I promptly sold). However I noticed that a couple of the pickup ring retaiing screws had the...
MORE »
Rasberry

Help with tune o matic bridge

Updated
Is there some standard height for it? Should the other end be higher than the other? My guitar is Esp ltd fx 400 and the other day i cleaned up my guitar before putting new strings on it. One thing that i didn't realize was...
MORE »
SE7EN

Compound radius neck question

Updated
This might sound like a stupid question, but whatever :rollin I have a hardtail bridge from a guitar that the neck was 12" radius. Would the same bridge work for a neck with a compound radius 12" to 16"? Thanks in...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

Replacing fingerboard...

Updated
So I dig ebony fingerboards... Though my favorite guitar, which is the LTD FX-260sm I have, has rosewood. Also a while back I posted about a fretbar being warped... It has warped back up. I was thinking of replacing the...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Poweramp/preamp help

Updated
My Peavey Classic 50/50 and modded ADA MP-1 just aren't keeping up right now in terms of volume at shows when I'm not being mic'd. I'm only using the left side of the Peavey and I have the volume knobs on the ADA and Peavey...
MORE »
THEICON2125

Replacing fret wire

Updated
Does anyone know the approximate cost of replacing the fretwire on a guitar? Because I absolutely detest the Extra Jumbo frets on my LTD and would like to have something smaller....
MORE »
ridner

Earvana Compensated Nut

Updated
Just curious if I would need to make any modifications to a LTD that has a standard nut, if I were to swap it out for an Earvana? I'm thinking not, but am not 100% sure. Thanks!...
MORE »
morphius1

Gotoh Magnum lock tuners won't tune up!

Updated
I'm trying to tune up from drop C to standard and my g and a string tune up but only to a certain point at which if i keep turning the machine head, the string post stops turning - thus not tuning up any more. How can I fix...
MORE »
Sutekh

Tuning up an LTD

Updated
Hey there. I have an LTD Ax-260 (I really like the sound of it) and I want to fix a few small issues with it in order to make it feel less like an indonesian-made guitar :lol for one, my volume and tone knobs turn way too...
MORE »
Steel City Psycho

Replacement Toggle Switch Help

Updated
Hi all, I have a couple Horizon FR-IIs I wanted to black out, not into the black nickel hardware, and in the future I wanted to get a Brown Sunburst NT-II I want to switch to gold hardware. The problem is I can't find the...
MORE »
brandono61cr

fretboard radi

Updated
anyone know what the fretboard radi are for the ltd MH, M and the Hannemans ?...
MORE »