kingkobra813

mm-04 wiring

Updated
I just got another new edwards alexi. And I'm routing it out to have a neck pickup. I was wondering if anyone knows or has wired 2 pickups to the mm-04 booster? and I'm putting a bill lawrence in the bridge. What would be...
MORE »
malin

locking nut specs

Updated
Hi guys, I'm replacing my locking nut on my ESP Mirage Custom and I was wondering what the specs are. (I have a synclair trem on it) Thank you...
MORE »
feedthegod

Does ESP use Poly or Nitro?

Updated
I saw a post that said ESP uses Poly like most manufactures, but wanted to make sure. I picked up an ESP Viper that I'm going to customize and want to know what clear coat they typically use. Thanks!...
MORE »
teame1

How can I get more information about my esp guitar?

Updated
Hi, I bought this guitar in 2002 secondhand. Im clueless as to when the guitar was built, materials used, model, rarety etc. All help really appreciated....
MORE »
Nagash

30" Shortscale Bass

Updated
Those who already know me a bit know that when it comes to guitars, I prefer baritone guitars for their slightly longer scale... but with basses, it's actually the other way around. If you care about the logic, I can explain...
MORE »
chilly

batteries dies to quickly

Updated
Hello, I have esp m2 Recently my batteries wich was fo about 8 month in my guitar died, because my guitar beggin to sound like crupp, then i thought it is time to change, but here is the problem I have stolen baterry...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

Help with replacing some parts on my guitar

Updated
I need some help with replacing some parts of my guitar (the Cavalera MC-600) that are worn/ aren't performing as well as they need. I'd like to get any knowledge or anything I need on the parts and where to order.... 1. ...
MORE »
Moxley

Buzzing... Shielding or...?

Updated
My les paul buzzes. When I touch the strings it stops. My control cavity is not shielded whatsoever, and when I got this guitar it HAD one of those shielding plates in it. I can't remember if it had buzz back then. I re...
MORE »
Nagash

Question about baritone guitars

Updated
Strangely, I have a small hand and short fingers, but I play easier on 27" scale guitars than on the standard 25,5" scale guitars. So the best thing for me would be to play on a baritone. Thing is, baritones are usually tuned...
MORE »
Tfr123

Block the trem!

Updated
I want to turn my floyd rose brindge into a complete hard tail bridge. Could I put wood blocks on both sides of the block, and if so how tight should they be?...
MORE »
Xarim

Need advice on choosing Pick-ups.

Updated
Hey guys ( and gals), I hope this is the correct forum, but my question seemed like it could fit in multiple forums... I recently bought an LTD KH-202 Lefthanded, with ESP Passive Pick-ups, keeping in mind that I wanted...
MORE »
antipole

Noob Question about Gibson Toogle Switch

Updated
When the Gibson Les Paul or the ESP Eclipse's toogle pickup switch is pointing down to the ground, is the bridge or the neck pickup in use?...
MORE »
Raf_666

ESP MII duncans trem or hum

Updated
Hi guys just wondering , I'm about to swap my JB duncan for a duncan distortion. It's on an MII with floyd (duh) , anyway should I get a trembucker or a humbucker ? what's in it originaly (the JB that is) Thanks Raf...
MORE »
japs5607

EMG HZ Pickup Height

Updated
Right so i normally use EMG actives but my schecter Damien has passive emgs in it does the same rule apply regarding pickup height meaning do they have to be as close to the strings as possible Used it at practice the...
MORE »
EMG PA2 with seymor dunkan????

EMG PA2 with seymor dunkan????

Updated
Hello, I decided to install EMG PA2 guitar with passive seymor dunkan. I can not find this installation scheme. My question, is whether you think, it is worth and whether this installation will work good.i you deserve? Thank...
MORE »