JahnCahduh

Wiring Blackouts into a Left Handed V (2 volume, 1 tone, 1-3way

Updated
Hey Team! I happened upon a pretty dope V recently that has Alnico 5's, and I'm replacing them with Seymour Duncan Mick Thomson Blackout's. (beyond psyched). Only problem is... there is no wiring diagram anywhere for...
MORE »
Change the EMG with a passive

Change the EMG with a passive

Updated
My gear is a ESP Eclipse I CTM and I wanna replace the EMG 81 85 with a Dimarzio passive. I know that I need to change the pots also with 500k, but which length should i take? Long shaft or short shaft? I only know that...
MORE »
kay81290

LTD MH250 wiring help

Updated
Hey guys, I am new to this forum, and already in need of some help   I own an LTD MH250, with EMG 81/85 ZW pickup set, running on 18V. Since I was pretty young when I modified the wiring, it was not really good soldered,...
MORE »
how to install a D-Tuna on a Sinclair Trem

how to install a D-Tuna on a Sinclair Trem

Updated
How to install a D-Tuna (EVH) on an ESP Sinclair Trem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- (A short story after a minor nightmare) The good news first: the Sinclair trem has a screw...
MORE »
is it real

is it real

Updated
This guys got a ltd kh602 whats the best way to know its not a fake seriel# w0806883...
MORE »
Pickup Swap

Pickup Swap

Updated
Hello all just want some opinions on my LTD GC-4. I don't care for the 35p4 paired with the MMTW so out of the 35DC and 35CS which would sound better with the MMTW?...
MORE »
Jason D.

EC500 - Tuners?

Updated
What is the Grover part number if I wanted to replace my tuners with Gold?...
MORE »
ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

Updated
Hello there Can anyone tell me the thickness of the body of an MX250 and MX220? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer?   Cheers...
MORE »
sebaudine s.

eclipse tool

Updated
Hello everyone, I've got a eclipse i guitar (the one with 4 knobs) and i've lost the tool to adjust the neck. I can't find the correct tool in italy because it is not one of our standard (metric) so i have to buy it...
MORE »
topnut

topnut

Updated
Hello!   Question; are there stock topnuts around for the EC series? I need one since a luthier messed mine up (filing too deep). Do Tusq /graphtech make them? that would be great.   Mors...
MORE »
Kyle V.

Bridge Pin Washer size?

Updated
I got an ESP LTD Viper-400 recently from a friend and it's in really really bad shape. His brother fell on it and pushed one of the knobs into the guitar and bent one of the bridge pins. The hole he made where the knob was...
MORE »
Olympic white finish blemish repair

Olympic white finish blemish repair

Updated
I just received a very used LTD viper 400 through guitar center and this sucker is all beat up. Chips, dents, scratches...which makes it easier for me to drill it for a pickguard since the finish is already jacked. But, there...
MORE »
Cris T.

clockwise or counterclockwise?

Updated
Please before breaking anything ...
Can anyone tell me if I should tighten (to correct underbow) right or left (looking from the red arrow). ...the ESP manual is not clear... Can I loosen the screw completely? or screw...
MORE »
un_vik

Impossible low tunning for LTD H-1001?

Updated
Hi folks! Have anyone ever made an (unmodified) H-1001 work fine for low tunnings? I just got a new one 1 month ago. Tried a lot of adjustments and advices given in several different threads in the forum, but no...
MORE »
JaymzDead

Pick up rings

Updated
Hi, I've recently bought a LTD Viper 50 off eBay for a bargain price, it was in a pretty sorry state with many parts missing but everything seems to work ok, i've tested the pups and sourced most of the replacement parts I...
MORE »