How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

Updated
My guitar doesnt stay in drop tunes :/... When i tried to drop tune it to d standard the floyd rose started leaning to the back of the guitar. This prevents me from playing songs from my faverit bands. Bechause i need a drop...
MORE »
wottzeu

faceliftgymhelp.com/muscle-force-max-ultra-review/

Updated
There are two approaches than you're, to seem more muscular. The very first strategy is always to focus on howmuch you weigh, and regulate howmuch you are currently consuming. Developing weight will help pad your body with...
MORE »
Nut Slot Depth

Nut Slot Depth

Updated
Could someone with an ESP or LTD Guitar with a bone or plastic nut please tell me what the factory specs are for NUT ACTION!! Even just for the Low E and High E. Like low E .020" high E .018".  Or even in 64th's. Thank You So...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
EMG Tone pot into Volume...

EMG Tone pot into Volume...

Updated
Hi guys, I have a solderless EMG kit on my EX, its a tone/vol config but I want 2 independent volumes. Is it possible in any way to use the tone pot as volume? I contacted EMG and they said no, because of the capacitor. But I...
MORE »
Bubbles forming in black satin finish

Bubbles forming in black satin finish

Updated
Hey, I've noticed bubbles forming in the finish on my guitar's neck. It's an E-II T-B7 I've contacted support (twice) but haven't recieved any answers. Is there anything I can do? cheers
j...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Can someone confirm if this is a real eclipse ?

Updated
Hi this guitar is like a 2 hour drive from me it looks ok to me but I've never seen one in that color and the super low price has me doubting if it's...
MORE »
ElPelotero86

5-way Ultraswitch Wiring Diagram?

Updated
Does anyone have one of these?...
MORE »
Jeffrey K.

bubbles in Flame Maple

Updated
Hi, I just received via mail my "non-B" stock ESP LTD EC-1000 VHB Deluxe Vintage Honey Burst Limited Edition Electric Guitar.  It's setup amazed me, and I'm in love with it's playability. However this is the first guitar...
MORE »
Anthony V.

Info on ESP MH-337 7 string

Updated
Anyone have a ESP 7 string? How is the guitar from your experience? What size strings fit on the guitar? Will I be comfortable with the fret board, I have a 6 string and I don't know if the fret board is too wide conpared to...
MORE »
Pickguard for ltd-V300

Pickguard for ltd-V300

Updated
does anyone know where i can get a pickguard for esp ltd-v300. i just picked up a black one second hand and the guard had been removed. from what i see they come with black guard but id love to have a white one. if anyone has...
MORE »
HollowmanP

Replacing bridge in ESP/LTD MH301 HELP!!!

Updated
Guys I need to repleace bridge with some decent new one. I don't want to modify the pivots distance etc. need exact size of bridge. can you help me find one? Cheers...
MORE »
Better with age

Better with age

Updated
Do guitars sound better with age? What's your thoughts on this?. Is it a fact or just a myth....
MORE »
EMG's out Seymour Duncans in

EMG's out Seymour Duncans in

Updated
I would like to know exactly what is involved in changing my Eclipse's EMG's out with a set of active Duncans. Do I have to change any pots and what changes do I have to make to where the battery once would have been wired...
MORE »
zeratul_x

Gotoh licensed floyd replacement

Updated
Hi,I'd like to replace my stock 2008 LTD M-100FM licensed floyd with Gotoh floyd and my question is would the Gotoh fits with the old floyd space without any modification?...
MORE »