Rikus

Neck/Truss Rod adjustment help

Updated
Hello, i was trying to adjust the bow of my guitar following the instructions on the ESP owner manual. It says : Having too much bow will cause excessive buzzing in the center area of the neck and will cause the strings to be...
MORE »
Hi, I´m New. And I Have A Quest

Hi, I´m New. And I Have A Quest

Updated
Hi, My name is Jose, I´m from Chile and I have a little quest about My guitar Well my guitar is a Epiphone SG-310 (I know it isn´t a good guitar) and I want to make some changes on it, and I now YOU can say me what to do...
MORE »
Santizo A.

Locking tuners for LTD EC100

Updated
Hi everyone,   I recently upgraded both pickups to my LTD EC100QM to SD JB and 59 along with all the electronics (pots, cables, 3-way switch) and it improved considerably. Among other upgrades, I am looking to replace the...
MORE »
Darryl M.

New Pots for an Eclipse

Updated
S'up guys?   I'm a UK player who has a love for ESPs and a deep and abiding loathing for EMG pickups. I need to take the EMGs out of an Eclipse, which is fine in theory. However, having obtained some pickups and pots, I've...
MORE »
venndi k.

String height and truss rod adjustment for EXP-200(explorers) with low tuning?

Updated
Hello!

Since here are many explorer owner, maybe someone can help me how to set the string height and truss rod on my EXP-200, with low tunings (standard C, standard B).

It is possible, to make a string height...
MORE »
Christian C.

Locking tuners for Vintage Plus Distressed

Updated
Hi, I own a Vintage Plus Distressed, and while I love the axe, I hate the Gotoh locking tuners. I don't like that I have to have a screwdriver or a coin to change strings, so I want some new locking tuners with a knob I can...
MORE »
venndi k.

Grassroots Explorer vs LTD?

Updated
Hello!   I found a Grassroots explorer, for good price I think. Are the Grassroots much lower quality, than the LTD EXP-200? Also, it's in really good...
MORE »
Strings and gauges

Strings and gauges

Updated
I just purchased a GH-600 and wondered why kind of strings and gauge comes loaded on these?   Thanks!   Stephen...
MORE »
Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Updated
hey people!! Im thinkin of getting a new Ltd Iron Cross, but id like to use the upper toggle as pup switcher and put a volume knob where the lower toggle is. is there a carved path from the pickups to the upper toggle inside...
MORE »
ESP Vintage

ESP Vintage

Updated
Hey, just scored this ESP Traditional and was wondering if this is a late 70s early 80's ESP made in japan....anybody know?...
MORE »
Weight

Weight

Updated
Hi there ESP community.

I've have / had three ESP Eclipse Standards. One in vintage white, a glossy black one, and a distressed black. 

Question is. How much of a weight difference is there usually on these...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated
Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Need to replace volume pot EC 1000

Updated
I have an EC 1000 that I need to replace the volume pot on. What I have found is that the shafts of the volume pots are smaller than normal volume pots and thus the hole in the top of the guitar is also smaller. Does anyone...
MORE »
James M.

New wiring for my ESP te202

Updated
So why isn't there a ground wire from bridge , to volume pot? I'm kind of frustrated , every where on the world wide Web says u have too. Please explain why there isn't a ground from bridge?...
MORE »
venndi k.

It is a real ESP pre lawsuit explorer?

Updated
Hi!   The pictures: The bolt on ESP prelawsuit explorer guitars are always cheaper, than the neck through ESP explorers? I found this for 800, and I saw that the neck through goes from 1500 euro....
MORE »