Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Updated
hey people!! Im thinkin of getting a new Ltd Iron Cross, but id like to use the upper toggle as pup switcher and put a volume knob where the lower toggle is. is there a carved path from the pickups to the upper toggle inside...
MORE »
ESP Vintage

ESP Vintage

Updated
Hey, just scored this ESP Traditional and was wondering if this is a late 70s early 80's ESP made in japan....anybody know?...
MORE »
Weight

Weight

Updated
Hi there ESP community.

I've have / had three ESP Eclipse Standards. One in vintage white, a glossy black one, and a distressed black. 

Question is. How much of a weight difference is there usually on these...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated
Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Need to replace volume pot EC 1000

Updated
I have an EC 1000 that I need to replace the volume pot on. What I have found is that the shafts of the volume pots are smaller than normal volume pots and thus the hole in the top of the guitar is also smaller. Does anyone...
MORE »
James M.

New wiring for my ESP te202

Updated
So why isn't there a ground wire from bridge , to volume pot? I'm kind of frustrated , every where on the world wide Web says u have too. Please explain why there isn't a ground from bridge?...
MORE »
venndi k.

It is a real ESP pre lawsuit explorer?

Updated
Hi!   The pictures: The bolt on ESP prelawsuit explorer guitars are always cheaper, than the neck through ESP explorers? I found this for 800, and I saw that the neck through goes from 1500 euro....
MORE »
Espgianni

Does anyone know what fret wire esp/ltd uses?

Updated
is there a chart or anyhthing that shows the fret wire esp/ltd uses????.....it just says ''XJ'' or medium jumbo........
MORE »
Georgios K.

How much can cold affect guitar?

Updated
Hello, I keep my guitar inside an esp hard case in constant temperature of ~21 Celcius. Soon I will have to take it outside to a -4 to 0 temperature. Will this affect my instrument and perhaps ruin it? Is there a way to...
MORE »
Andrzej Z.

ESP M necks profiles

Updated
Hello,

I own an Eclipse I CTM VBK and recent year I bought in coinsidence my dream guitar - ESP MII Standard Custom model - one of these MII/MI models, which are standard but slightly changed - added neck humbucker,...
MORE »
Alec H.

Pot value/pickup spacing

Updated
Hey, folks. I was wondering if anyone knew the general value of the pots in the ESP LTD Elite/EII Horizon III (Floyd Rose version)? Also, I am curious as to whether or not the spacing of the bridge pickup is either 53mm or...
MORE »
Ronnie F.

ESP Eclipse II - fake or real?

Updated
Hi!   I'm going to buy used ESP Eclipse II USA model VBK.
I'm new to ESP guitars, so I'd like to be sure it's not a fake. From my perspective it's real. I would appreciate if somebody could confirm...
MORE »
Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Updated
Im starting a new project on my 2 MH100s im looking to upgrade all the hardware but especially the tuners. I just recently bought an AW-7 with the locking ESP tuners and absolutely love them! So my question to you guys what...
MORE »
Eclipse I PL pickup ring

Eclipse I PL pickup ring

Updated
Hey all, I'm about to acquire the Eclipse PL in black satin w/ chrome hardware, and wondered the manufacturer of the pickup rings? I might need to replace at least the bridge pickup ring due to noticeable wear. I suspect they...
MORE »
Mr.  L.

Possible to interchange parts?

Updated
Just curious. Will the little cover that hides the tension rod on the headstock for the E-ii frx work on the ltd frx? If so then how does one go about getting just that piece. The LTDs cover is a boring triangle where the...
MORE »