Possible Sinclair trem bent

Possible Sinclair trem bent

Updated
Hey Sinclair owners, does this bar look bent? I have the trem level and floating, theres not much upward angle and not much room to dive much. Its turned up towards the low E in the picture If its not too much trouble, can...
MORE »
Restoring ebony fretboard

Restoring ebony fretboard

Updated
was wondering if its possible to get back that shiny high sheen mirror look back to a ebony fretboard? Ive seen ESP use one of those buffing/polishing wheels, anyone know what type they use?...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
ItSoHMtD

Replacing ESP designed active pickups

Updated
Hello! Simple question here. I have a guitar with ESP designed active pickups. They seem to be trying to emulate EMGs. EMG pickups are notoriously easy to replace, as you can simply unplug the old one and plug in a new one....
MORE »
Johny2Wong

EMG Pots Replacement

Updated
Hi all, ***First of all, I have to apologize because I've written this question in 'ask ESP', which I think the wrong place to ask this kind of question.   I have an E-II M-II CTM, which has EMG 81-85 with volume and tone...
MORE »
EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

Updated
Hi Guys! I've been really struggling to source a set of ESP black guitar locking tuners for my EC1000t in Snow White. Love my guitar just not a fan of the gold hardware so have replaced most of it except the tuners. Anyway...
MORE »
DUFF

EMG 81 pickup height

Updated
Is there a recommended pickup height for the EMG 81? If not how close do you guys set them?...
MORE »
Rolfan

Alexi Laiho Scythe nut issue

Updated
I've always thought there were something strange with the action on my Alexi Laiho Scythe 2007 export, as i never could seem to get the proper action. After removing the locking nut to see if there were any shims or anything...
MORE »
powerchord

LTD Snakebyte nut issue

Updated
Hey guys, noticed my Snakebyte's high e-string is only half in the slot & don't sound right at all. and the G string is not very deep either but it stays in position. (the guitar was like this since i bought...
MORE »
Headstock logo on a refin?

Headstock logo on a refin?

Updated
Good morning all, I recently refinished the satin black paint on my 2001-ish (Can't remember exactly when I bought it) LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes. I was wondering if there was any way to buy an official headstock logo directly...
MORE »
Peter E.

Looking for wiring diagram and pot data for B-55

Updated
Howdy! I just accidently ruined the axis of the pot closest to the jack if my bass. Its marked 250K, BUT!?, Is it linear or a log one? Sincearly..the bass & cookie monster...
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, just posted this thread in the ask session but I haven't received replies yet so I post it here hoping to get replies soon in order to decide to keep or ship back the new guitar just bought.   I've just purchased a...
MORE »
BoD

Set neck / Thru body neck

Updated
What is the difference between a set neck and the thru body neck?...
MORE »
Markus Uz

Just bought a new E-2... pickups distort??

Updated
Hi everyone, I just went and bought a new E-2 Horizon, that came with EMG active 66/57 set. I tried recording it DI, and the sound is distorted. This happens even if the volume pot is down to 1/3. I bought a new battery,...
MORE »