Euri007

Studs screw Licensed floyd rose measures

Updated
Hi,  Is there someone help me? I need to change a screw mounted in the pivot of a Licensed floyd rose in my ltd mh-400 made in korea 2006. I need the exact measures of this screw and pivot so I can order them without...
MORE »
Meph

Locking Nut String goes flat

Updated
Hey,   when I tune my guitar with FR and I'm at pitch I lock the strings at the nut. Problem in this moment the low e string goes a little flat, (back to pitch when I loosen the nut) . This causell, that all frets are a...
MORE »
Manan A.

M-50 FR vs. MH 50

Updated
I played M-50 FR at the guitar store and found that the string spacing near the nut is very less and it won't suit my somewhat thick fingers. I am also considering MH 50 so just want to know if it's string spacing towards the...
MORE »
Manan A.

Can lower string gauge cause fretbuzz

Updated
I have bought a brand new EC 10 and it came with a .10 gauge daddario string set but I changed the strings to .09 gauge EB slinky.. and from next day onwards, 5 to 9th fret of B string started buzzing so I had to increase the...
MORE »
Manan A.

Can light string gauge cause back bow?

Updated
I have bought a brand new EC 10 and it came with a .10 gauge daddario string set but I changed the strings to .09 gauge EB slinky.. and from next day onwards, 4 to 9th fret of B (and G and E) string started buzzing so I had...
MORE »
Pickup recommendations

Pickup recommendations

Updated
Hey all! I got a few questions regarding pickups. I have an ESP Horizon FR 27. When I bought it the previous owner took out the stock pickups which were Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge) and Hot Rails (neck) and put in...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX-220 EET FUK (replica)

Updated
Hello!   I found an MX-220 replica, but not one of those chinese...I want to ask what is your perception(?) about that guitar, what is wrong if you compare to the original one MX-220 EET FUK / JH- EET FUK? It's written,...
MORE »
ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

Updated
Hello,   All right! That is my first post on ESP guitars and i am really sorry that i am actually coming with a problem, questions. I want to say hi to all of you folks. Hail to the best guitars on this world as well!...
MORE »
Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Updated
Hi, guys I've checked the other threads discussing about the FR-1000 series. Most of time what was discussed over there was the nature of those bridges. The only subject regarding its durability was about the finish. ...
MORE »
Meph

Horizon FRII Floyd Rose

Updated
Hey Guys, I have a problem: The Body of my Horizon FRII STBA is Curved, so I realy dont know how to set the Floyd proper, beacause parallel to the curved body would not be like parallel to a staight body. Any advices? or...
MORE »
warpig

broke the switch

Updated
Accidentally i broke the pickup switch toggle when i had only 2 maybe 3 months with my LTD Eclipse. i was standing with my newly acquired guitar and i dont know how, the strap just dislocated from its place and the guitar hit...
MORE »
Lex I.

ESP in satin white...does the colour change with age?

Updated
Hi guys,   Was looking at getting an ESP in satin white, just wondering if the colour on these finishes tends to turn to a cream or change in anyway with age? I have a LP Buckethead that has went into a yucky cream it...
MORE »
ESP E-II Evertune Push-pull/push-push coil

ESP E-II Evertune Push-pull/push-push coil

Updated
Hello everyone! I just got a new Eclipse Evertune Black satin-guitar. Push-pull/Push-push Coil Tap You can push it down but it won't stay down. Is this the way it works or is it faulty? Never had one on a guitar...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse 2007 Japan

ESP Eclipse 2007 Japan

Updated
Hi guys,  I´m doing some renovation on my Eclipse. The problem is that I´m not that experienced in changing hardware and stuff. Everything is stock at this point and I´m about to change all hardware. What I need help with is...
MORE »
Butch S.

M50FR Floyd Replacement

Updated
Hey Guys, I was in the process of changing the hardware on my M50FR from chrome to black. I have tuners, nut, etc., but none of the multiple Floyds in my parts box fit. I don't have a Special to try, so I don't know if that...
MORE »