Jim G.

M-1000 Volume control

Updated
Hello. I have a M-1000 Koa. Great guitar, but I am having a problem with the volume. There is not a smooth decrease when lowering the volume knob. It drops to a little less than half volume , then nothing. No volume at...
MORE »
Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Which EC 1000 is Fake and real?

Updated
Both r korean. But why the difference ? Can anyone tell ? ...
MORE »
Truss Rod

Truss Rod

Updated
Yep, you guessed right. STRIPPED. Never touched a truss rod in my life and was removing the cover for it on my H-100. Noticed it was stripped to hell!. My dad bought this guitar brand new for me when I was 13(15 years ago)....
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Neck finish peeling off - which finish material ?

Updated
Hi guys, i already posted on the Ask Esp page, but maybe it is necessary to write in here too, being this a tech matter. The post is placed...
MORE »
Paweł

LTD V-300 - string ferrules crooked

Updated
One moth ago I bought brand new LTD V-300. Everything was OK, but few days ago I changed stock strings to Ernie Ball 2221 10-46, and tune as previously to standard E. After that I saw that two of top string ferrules are...
MORE »
LTD WA-200 Warbird distressed Mods???

LTD WA-200 Warbird distressed Mods???

Updated
I just got the wa200 wbd and it' got the esp designed pickups, I want to switch to an active set and I'd also like to upgrade to locking tuners and any other upgrades anyone can think of help please!...
MORE »
Wiring MM-04 with 2 EMG HZ pickups

Wiring MM-04 with 2 EMG HZ pickups

Updated
Hello,   I recently got myself a brand new LTD M-1000 Ebony and the guitar simply kicks ass!!! Period, no second opinion - it's a killer! But since I hate the way Active 81 pups sound and feel like, I want to change...
MORE »
TheWarbringer

Regarding the ESP Maverick

Updated
I've been trying to find out some info on the Maverick. I'm going to be purchasing one from a mutual friend of a friend very soon, but I do have a couple of questions Does anyone know the original production run of this...
MORE »
Rafał D.

ESP Eclipse Standard Series lacquer scratch

Updated
Hi . I want to buy ESP Eclipse Standard Series, but on the back of the headstock it has 2 cracks in line where tuners are set in ( look at the picture on the website ). Is it a serious problem which interfere guitar...
MORE »
What happened to this model?

What happened to this model?

Updated
I recently purchased a LTD ec256fm see-thru black cherry sunburst from Guitar Center and noticed that the ec256 logo was on the truss rod cover and not the neck. I went to look on the esp website to see if they changed it,...
MORE »
To de-tune or not de-tune

To de-tune or not de-tune

Updated
Ok I'd  like to know everyone's thoughts on de-tuning your guitars not in use. I use to be a firm de-tuner when I stored all my guitars in the cases and I didn't rotate through them very frequently. However, now that I have...
MORE »
Sora

Buying LTD-401. Is it authentic?

Updated
Hey everyone, I came across a used LTD ec-401 for $300. My only concern is that it's b-stock. From the pictures the seller has sent me, it looks flawless except for the #2 stamp on the back of the headstock (is that...
MORE »
Tremolo block

Tremolo block

Updated
Does anyone happen to know the size of the small wooden block to use when removing strings on a floyd rose to block the bridge float angle. Or maybe just any suggestions on what others use that works well would be much...
MORE »
Daniel B.

Jeff Hanneman UC

Updated
So I have a JH-600. I love it but my dream guitar has always been the urban camo but 5k is just too much for me to justify spending. My question is, how hard would it be to find someone to re finish mine with the same uc...
MORE »
Mats E.

Pots for B-1004SE series bass

Updated
I am searching in vain after vol pots available and suitable for my B-1004SE bass. It seems very hard to get a reply from either the Scandinavian wholesale agent in Denmark, or even the customer service from ESP/LTD which...
MORE »