FAKE or POOR WORKMANSHIP

FAKE or POOR WORKMANSHIP

Updated
Hi Esp, recently bought my dream AX-50. Is this a fake or a really poor workmanship? Has Esp finally started to cut corners and making a bad product? I already have 3 Ltd Esp's at home, B-50 and 2 times F-50. Had M-10 but...
MORE »
How much spring tension is too much tension ?

How much spring tension is too much tension ?

Updated
Hello guys just restringed my mii and the bridge was flaoting away from the body so i to adjust it but tightening the springs but  i have no idea if it was tightened too much  aprreciate your help ...
MORE »
Does fits 500k Gibson Pots into the holes of Eclipse I ?

Does fits 500k Gibson Pots into the holes of Eclipse I ?

Updated
Hi friends of the forum...always is a pleasure read and learn in this forum! This time i have a question that I can't clarify too much searching in the past posts. I will change the EMG pickups for an Passive Seymour Duncan...
MORE »
Pickup Rings, Wich brand for Eclipses?

Pickup Rings, Wich brand for Eclipses?

Updated
Hi friends, I need to replace the pickup rings for one of my Eclipses. I want to ask if the pickup rings that comes from factory are "ESP branded" or they use from another brand...in the case that it is from another brand, do...
MORE »
What pots to get for active 81/85?

What pots to get for active 81/85?

Updated
My volume pot is starting to crackle so I decided it is time for a new pot, but I can't decide which one. I have found 25k solderless emg pot, but the problem is that I don't have solderless pickups. Can I solder solderless...
MORE »
Guy C.

LTD Standard Tuner - Looking for info

Updated
I just got an LTD SN-200HT and I'm trying to find out more info about the tuners. ARe they an OEM rebrand like Gotoh or something? What would be the next step upgrade? I don't want to spend $50+ plus for tuners if they're not...
MORE »
12afael

tremolo Block for MII

Updated
I just bought a MII from 2003, the original owner changed the floydrose for a schaller lock meister. everything perfect except that the block is 42mm and  it is 2mm out of the body in the back of the guitar. Schaller have 37...
MORE »
Robin m.

Help with ESP sales please?

Updated
Hey, long time lurker first time post here. Made a throwaway for this subreddit. Need some help please. I'm going for tech supervisor and need some input from people that do well at selling ssquaretrade. There's an associate...
MORE »
HLS45

Locking tuners for KH-602

Updated
Are there locking tuners available as a direct replacement for the KH-602?  I was wondering if the Gotoh tuners used on the KH-2 would work and if they are available.  If somebody could provide me with a link or item number I...
MORE »
MAHOGANY vs BASSWOOD

MAHOGANY vs BASSWOOD

Updated
Which is the better one for playing metal?...
MORE »
Relic an Eclipse VB?

Relic an Eclipse VB?

Updated
Might pull the trigger on an abused vintage black Eclipse since it could be a cool base for a relic job. I have no experience in relicing guitars but I’ve heard that poly finished guitars don’t fare as well as nitro finishes...
MORE »
Andrei D.

1990 Custom?

Updated
Hi guys, So a few months ago I bought an ESP Horizon 1 'Customer Order' from 1990, as advertised by the seller. The guitar is one of the best I ever played, and I went through most of the known brands at least once in my...
MORE »
Advise the guitar for beginners

Advise the guitar for beginners

Updated
Hello everyone, I want to learn how to play the guitar and plan to buy it, how do you think which model to start with? Thanks for your advice)...
MORE »
ADZG

Neck on ESP SV and EII MII

Updated
Hi there, Are the necks the same on these guitars? I have the SV and I love the 3pc maple neck with thin U contour and 25.5 scale. I know the MII has rosewood which is fine as long as the shape and feel are the same. I...
MORE »
Size of the pickup ring screws...

Size of the pickup ring screws...

Updated
Hi, I want to replace the pickups ring screws because the golden colour has lost all the colour. I look on Allparts and the have two different sizes. the screws will be for an Esp Eclipse.   -They have this two...
MORE »