Nic S.

Neck Cracking Noise

Updated
My E-II Eclipse Evertune makes a cracking sound everytime I do a full tone bend on the high e string fifth fret and also on other places when doing big bends. How do I get rid of this?...
MORE »
LTD Locking Tuners

LTD Locking Tuners

Updated
Hey does anyone know who makes the ltd locking tuners? or are thye made in house or ltd?...
MORE »
Esp Original Battery Box

Esp Original Battery Box

Updated
Does anyone know how to add these to an LTD, I have a Jeff ling signature and a Luke Kilpratick, both these guitars are Killer Guitars but I'd much prefer to have the metal battery box with the flip lid installed....
MORE »
Fake esp

Fake esp

Updated
This a fake cant find this color slate green tint..thanks...
MORE »
Peter.B

Replacement bridge for Ltd 1000Ec

Updated
Please for some replacement...
MORE »
Trevor H.

Locking Tuners for H-401QM

Updated
I am looking to put a set of locking tuners on my H401QM and am wondering if the Gotoh SG301 MG-T-04 will be a direct fit. Any info would be greatly appreciated....
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
metallifuk86

G string won't stay in tune

Updated
Hey guys- I have an LTD Truckster and for some bloody reason the G string will not stay in tune! I tried setting it up, put some Big Bends Nut Sauce and even some graphite from a pencil and it still gets outta tune. I called...
MORE »
venndi k.

Edwards LPC vs Edwards Designed by Navigator LPC

Updated
Hi

I found some old Edwards LP Custom, and on the back of the neck is written "produced by Navigator".
It is the same as this one here:  I know that the quality is something like...
MORE »
Sinclair nut size?

Sinclair nut size?

Updated
Does any other nut measure up the same as a sincair nut or will i have to track one down? It's for my M1 custom....
MORE »
RJD

130 B string

Updated
I purchased an LTD B-206SM last year and love it, great bass. It came with 30-45-65-85-105-125 D'Addario strings. I will be replacing them in the near future and am looking at D'Addario NYXL 32-45-65-80-100-130.   Has...
MORE »
Joakim O.

Evertune new comb?

Updated
Does the LTD MH-1000 ET FM STBLK comes with the new better comb for evertune or is it the old one? Anyone know? I've got an ESP Horizon which is retrofitted with a ET bridge and I'm going to order the new comb for it and I...
MORE »
LTD.... China vs Indonesia vs Vietnam or whatever

LTD.... China vs Indonesia vs Vietnam or whatever

Updated
I Baught a new guitar from Thomann.de It's a LTD TE TE200 STBC. the neck is sqeeky And there is a gap between the body and the neck. It's not bolted on properly and neither it was cut properly. The wood on the guitar is so...
MORE »
Where to get wiring diagrams

Where to get wiring diagrams

Updated
Where do I find wiring diagrams for ESP guitars, if possible,  ESP website???third party website???...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

String Action Height

Updated
Can somebody please tell me what the ESP recommended action height at the 12th fret for the treble and bass strings for a properly set-up axe with NO buzz is? The action on my M-1000FM seems a bit high....the neck is almost...
MORE »