Rewiring LTD  EC 256

Rewiring LTD EC 256

Updated
Yep, Id like to have the ltd rewired so I have one volume pot for both pickups and two tones one for the bridge and one for the neck pickup with the 3 way toggle switch...Anyone has a schematic for this? I'm a telecaster guy...
MORE »
New Nut for MX250

New Nut for MX250

Updated
I think it is time to replace the Nut on my MX250 and i would liek to replace it with an original . How and where can i order it? Has anyone experience with that?...
MORE »
Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Updated
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Tremolo Bar for an ESP Sinclair Tremolo system? Here is a pic of the bottom part of the bar. ...
MORE »
marcy_marc2008

Replacing the tone pot on my H1000 with a killswitch

Updated
Hi folks.    It's been a fair few years since i posted here but i need some advise    i have an H1000 in black. (old style with the cockstock) and i'm looking to replace the tone pot (which i never use) with a killswitch....
MORE »
Erik W.

Frets EC-401 FM Grainy/Rough

Updated
Hi guys.  The other day or so I bought a LTD EC-401 FM for 30 bucks. The pots and guts wasnt there tho everything else like tune-o-matic, wraparound, tuners etc. But thats a easy fix. Got some pickups and pots  laying around...
MORE »
Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Updated
Would it be possible for me to swap out the ESP tuners on my MH-350nt for Grover locking tuners?
And if so, what kind?...
MORE »
Markus U.

Replacement Locking Tuners for E-IIs

Updated
Hi,
I own a 2017 E-II Eclipse and a 2019 M-I, both with Gotoh locking tuners.
I couldn't be happier with the guitars, but I don't like the tuners at all. I know that a lot of ppl are happy with them, but I'm really...
MORE »
Max M.

Bridge Problem

Updated
While changing the strings the bridge got pulled into the hole carved into the guitar and this caused the D string to break. Anyone knows how can I fix it, or prevent this from happening again, I need answers. ...
MORE »
James C.

Tremelo replacement

Updated
Greetings.  In the mist of building up a Frankenstein LTD build and have a question on replacing/upgrading the LTD/Floyde. Would a standard or 1000' series be a direct drop in or are the LTD versions another style of...
MORE »
Abhinav M.

Changing pickups and bridge

Updated
Greetings  I have an esp LTD Mt 130. It has a hsh pickup configuration with a 5way pickup selector, Can I change it into EMG pickups and also it have an tremelo bridge and can I change it into Floyd Rose bridge...
MORE »
Josh R.

I have black stain on the back of my maple neck where headstock meets neck

Updated
I have the annoying black stain on the back of my neck where the headstock meets the neck I almost think it’s the truss rod but I’m not sure please help thanks ...
MORE »
Polished ebony look

Polished ebony look

Updated
Hi,   I was scrolling through instagram and saw @kirzhammett (Japanese Kirk Hammett) and saw his beautiful ESP guitars. All of them seem to have a very shiny/polished rosewood/sometimes ebony fretboard. I have the LTD...
MORE »
Ido P.

The ESP LTD M-50

Updated
Recently I bought a new LTD M-50.
I am really happy with it and in my opinion it sounds great. Awesome guitar!
I would want to add some black pickup covers to it to make it look cleaner and protect the pickups from me...
MORE »
H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

Updated
Quick question, because I couldn't find this information on the page:  What is the string spacing at the bridge of the H1005SE?  Thanks for the help!...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

string thru string ferrules

Updated
Anyone have a clue how I go about removing these from a horizon?...
MORE »