Avelino M.

Clavijero spergel

Updated
Hola. Me gustaria preguntaros si los clavjeros con bloqueo Spergel tienen algun tipo de mantenimiento. No funcionan muy bien, unos son muy criticos, otros tienen cierta holgura, como la 3a cuerda, y se hace dificil coseguir...
MORE »
Metallifuk866

Ltd mx130 ebony fretboard species urgent

Updated
 Would you happen to know what ebony species is on the mx130? I have a seller in UK and I'm in USA and he's afraid it'll get seized. The seller has cancelled the order. Maybe you have a pic of the spec sheet from your older...
MORE »
Metahead

Floyd Rose Special question (please read)

Updated
For a little over a year, i have been fussing with a LFR that doesnt work quite right. it never stays in tune. finally i am thinking about replacing it, though i dont have the funds for a OFR, so im thinking Floyd Rose...
MORE »
Chris G.

LTD ST-213 Tremolo Upgrade

Updated
Hi, I have wanted to upgrade some of the hardware on my LTD ST-213 and LTD GL-256.  I am having a hard time finding a quality vintage style tremolo, with the seemingly very rare, 2-3/16 mounting screw spacing.  I originally...
MORE »
Pär C.

Te-406 pick up

Updated
Hi! does anyone know what exact emg81 that’s in the Te-406? is it 81, 81x or 81tv?...
MORE »
WhiteGrizzly

Upgrading from Emg 57/66 to 55/66 tw

Updated
Hi, I have a 2014 STB M-II eclipse that came with 57/66s and think about upgrading to the 57/66 tw (Coilsplitting capable). Swapping the Emgs shouldn't be a problem but I would have to change the pots as well and the...
MORE »
rz_live

ltd sn-1000 truss rod adjustment

Updated
Hi, I have an ltd sn-1000 guitar and I wanted to adjust its truss rod myself. Now I have always done this on my previous guitars myself many times since all of them had their adjustment entrance on the top of the guitar...
MORE »
Michael V.

Quick Questions about an LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hi everyone,   I hope you are well! I love my LTD Iron Cross, but I was just curious if anyone else has experienced these two little items that I have. First is more so fit and finish. The Iron Cross itself on the body has...
MORE »
Andrew G.

LTD MH-401B - truss rod hex key 4mm?

Updated
Hello all, according to all the manuals I can find, the hex key size for adjusting the truss rod on an LTD guitar should be 4mm. I just tried to adjust the truss rod of my LTD MH-401B with my hex key that clearly has 4mm...
MORE »
How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

Updated
Alright let just get this straight - I've been playing for almost 5 years now. I've been through quite a few guitars and I know how to properly restring and all that jazz. I really never had a guitar that STAYED in tune...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 NTB Locking Nut Size Problem

ESP KH-2 NTB Locking Nut Size Problem

Updated
Hello I have an ESP KH2 NTB model //Custom Shop //2004 Recently i started to search about the specification of electric guitars and I noticed a problem with the locking nut width and radius of my guitar. My guitar...
MORE »
villages l.

Are the Happy Wheels game shutting down at the end of 2020?

Updated
Are the Happy Wheels game shutting down at the end of 2020?...
MORE »
Looking for Guitar

Looking for Guitar

Updated
I've been looking for a guitar with a very heavy/solid sound like this one. I was considering a less paul but that seems a little too heavy for me. Can anyone suggest me a good one..? Sheryl ...
MORE »
Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hi everyone. I am buying a 2010 Eclipse (with the old logo) and EMGs. Anyway, it has chrome hardware on it and Gotoh tuners I think. I would like to swap all hardware to black. So I have couple of questions: 1) If I am to...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Truss Rod hex size for older Maverick

Updated
Hello! I realize the manual says 4mm hex but the hex size of my truss rod is 5mm. 

Any reason for the size difference? Thanks!!...
MORE »