James K.

String Buzz

Updated
What is the best way to get rid of string buzz? Intonation, action, tuning, truss rod ? I have an Evertune bridge....
MORE »
Need HELP with diagram for ESP STEF6

Need HELP with diagram for ESP STEF6

Updated
Hello members of the forum and ESP owners!
So I decided to change passive pickups on my "spear" STEF6 for a set of active ones. As a result, I chose set *Stephen Carpenter Signature Pickup PRF-MS6-SC1* and *PRF-STR-BK1...
MORE »
Fowleri

ESP arming adjuster

Updated
Has anyone used the ESP arming adjuster? Is it better than other trem stabilizers? Is it hard to install?  ...
MORE »
Blayne R.

Pick up height

Updated
I just got my KH602 in and the bridge pick up is offset in height. The bottom end of pickup is screwed down all the way flush to bottom of casing, while the top of the pickup is standard height. Is this normal or should I be...
MORE »
alex s.

Regarding the ESP Maverick ?.

Updated
Hello,   I've been trying to find out some info on the Maverick. I'm going to be purchasing one from a mutual friend of a friend very soon, but I do have a couple of questions Does anyone know the original production run of...
MORE »
alex s.

Ec ii 1007 pickup toggle issue ?.

Updated
Hello,   So lately during practice ive been complaining my tone sounds too bluesy. My guys said im crazy and when i was playing around myself today i knew i wasnt crazy, i thought it was the battery. Wrong. I went to go...
MORE »
Nut replacement. Help!

Nut replacement. Help!

Updated
Hello friends! I´m going to need to replace the nut on my ESP Snakebyte. The low E string slot was cut a bit lower, making it buzzin when I play the string open. I was planning to get a pre cut nut on stewmac and then send...
MORE »
Ron M.
Gil

EMG/Blackouts Question.

Updated
both EMGs and Seymour Duncan Blackouts come with 3 pin connections. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were interchangeable....
MORE »
Connor F.

Who's leg do I have to hump too get a wiring diagram?

Updated
Anyone? I need the wiring diagram for the viper fm100. Cheers and thanks!...
MORE »
ESP locking nut size

ESP locking nut size

Updated
I'm going to replace the locking nut on one of my '80s M1s and came across this issue. The original nut has No. 2 stamped on it and most people thought these guitars from this era had R2 nuts but, after measuring, it seems...
MORE »
Dr. Márcio O.

ESP KIRK KH2 open cavities ?!?!?

Updated
Hi! Does anyone have pictures of a KH2 with the cavities open!? so I can see the wiring and Floyd sistem I am buying one and it helps to check everything.   thank you in advance!...
MORE »
Dr. Márcio O.

Real oe Fake ESP KH2 ?!? Help

Updated
Hi! I know the pictures are not the best but its what i have until now. No original case or certificate. Good deal... if real Fake or real?!? Please help...
MORE »
Electric guitar and amp buying

Electric guitar and amp buying

Updated
Any knowledgeable guitar musicians around with discount price ? Yeah I know, I would try here first before finding a local music forum or something... I'm looking for advice on a new electric guitar and amp.   ...
MORE »
nabeel

Getting the neck paint stripped

Updated
Anyone have an idea of how much that would cost? I got an LTD Ouija (not physically yet), but in case I don't like the painted neck (I am not a fan of the painted neck), how much would it cost (estimate obv) to get that...
MORE »