Turtle m.

Replacing LTD truckster emblem

Updated
Hi everyone I posted this question on another thread but it wasn't on the right spot.on the forum so I thought I'd post it here.    I recently purchased a LTD truckster  (used) it's in fantastic shape except for the missing...
MORE »
EclipseMan

Pickup Rings for EC-256FM

Updated
Hi everyone, do you know which cream pickup rings fits a LTD EC-256FM?

Thank you for your time and take care!...
MORE »
Manu K.

ESP battery compartment template

Updated
Hi all, Wondering if I could get some help with this. I’m attempting a few DIY projects and one of them is converting to active pickups in my guitar. I really liked the look of the ESP “ash tray” battery box design so I...
MORE »
Giorgi M.
Nathan L.

Schaller megaswitch

Updated
Hello, I hope someone here can help me because I am finding no information anywhere else on this. I have an LTD M-302 that has a schaller 105-2S 5 position switch in it. Does anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for this...
MORE »
Don G.

ESP Horizon

Updated
Came across this in a pawn shop and have always wanted one of these but a couple things concern me.  First off the tuning pegs, the G tuner is closer to the nut than the D. Also the ESP logo in white on a white headstock....
MORE »
Sky z.

Knowledge Transfer

Updated

This is effectively a better Lost Ark Gold training camp. Once you've completed the "Nothing is Impossible to Cykins" quest that you can spend 600 gold to raise any character to level 50. This process can take up to...
MORE »
EMG 57TW/66TW

EMG 57TW/66TW

Updated
Have any of you guys/gals tried to install the EMG 57TW/66TW set into a EC-1000 Deluxe? I want these pups, but I'm afraid they won't fit seeing they're over an inch thick! I had purchased an LTD EC-1001 Tiger Eye with fluence...
MORE »
ESP SH100 Pickup

ESP SH100 Pickup

Updated
Good afternoon all, I’ve just purchased an ESP SH100 rail pickup. Just wondered if any of you guys know the colour coding at all please? 

The black and white wires are already together with heat shrink. Is it the...
MORE »
David P.

Black Metal 3D Logo Attachment Method

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a Black Metal Arrow, which I truly love. If I ever wanted to mod it with say a custom paint job or a custom graphic replacing the 3D LTD logo, what issues might I be looking at with removing it for those...
MORE »
Logo: Silkscreen, Decal, Vinyl? Old ESP logo?

Logo: Silkscreen, Decal, Vinyl? Old ESP logo?

Updated
Hi guys, so I bought that ESP "KH-2" Custom from 1993 a year ago and it already had the damaged ESP block logo. I am thinking about a refinish. I have read in another thread (I think it was a statement from Pushead) that...
MORE »
LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

Updated
Hello! I recently acquired a used Viper Slimer and I’d like to replace the tuners with a set of locking tuners that won’t require any drilling or reaming on the headstock.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....
MORE »
warpig

light weight ltd?

Updated
i have an eclipse qm 401 and a sg epiphone 400 and today i felt like using my strap and the epiphone felt much lighter i liked that, is there any LTD or ESP that's lightweight?...
MORE »
Moon S.

Installing pickups in ltd v50

Updated
i took out the stock pickups and want to put in bill Lawrence 500xl pickups but don't know where to wire it all I've never changed pickups before....
MORE »
Xytras S.

anyone ... viper 10?

Updated
Hi I have arthrosis in my left hand... affects more my thumb. Need low action, low string gauge, extra sized frets... in order to make the playing act softer, I have a low budget and I am lerning... or try to.... Tried...
MORE »