ARMANDO D.

Strap lock info needed

Updated
Hello! I would like to install/replace the stock strap buttons on my 1995 ESP Custom with strap locks. Think I read that ESP makes their own strap locks but from the photos I’ve seen they look like Schaller type strap locks....
MORE »
LH-150 Pickups

LH-150 Pickups

Updated
does any one happen to know the EQ and output specifications of the LH-150 pickups from about 2 years ago because the new "ESP DESIGNED" LH-150 sound terrible compared to the old ones in my opinion and i want them switched...
MORE »
Data

2010 ESP Standard Truss Rod

Updated
Anyone know what type of truss rod a 2010 ESP Standard Phoenix would have? ...
MORE »
Munchy5150

How do you increase battery length in active pickups.

Updated
hey Guys, just bought a new MX-250 with the active EMGs, the guitar is fantastic im so happy with it, trouble is the batteries keep going flat on me, which is a pain in the ass! It seems that the main problem is, the...
MORE »
Frank M.

ESP LTD EC-256 Vintage Natural neck pickup

Updated
Just picked up a used ESP LTD EC-256 Vintage Natural guitar. Neck humbucker looks to be chrome. The Humbucker is not working correctly.  Very very low volume output. Looks like I need to replace it. Can i buy an exact ESP...
MORE »
Giorgi M.

LTD M-10 Korea 2002 Problem!

Updated
I Have a Problem about my LTD M-10 Korea 2002 I love how it looks, but it have really bad pickups also look the photo how pickup magnet and the strings are how can i fix it? i have seymour duncan active pickups so should i go...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

How to remove adhesive backed shim from neck

Updated
Hello! This question is for those in the “know”. 

At some point long ago a guitar “tech” at a guitar store did a setup on my ESP and used a product called 3M Stikit which is adhesive backed sandpaper as a shim which he...
MORE »
Mateusz K.

EMG grounding

Updated
Hello, I own ESP M-II and I replaced passive Duncans with EMG 57/66. I hear some slight noise from guitar, which should not occur on EMG (despite I touch the strings or not). I know that EMG should not be string ground, but...
MORE »
Thomas H.

ESP MX220 EETF*K

Updated
Hello guys, I am building an MX220 EETF*K because let's face it, this is the best guitar ever. Legendary shape, owner, sleek look and irreverent.I use the shape of my Epiphone Explorer 1984 as my starting point.   I have...
MORE »
Painting your own guitar 101:  A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Painting your own guitar 101: A guide in pictures. (56k breathes in toxic fumes))

Updated
I threw this guide together out of old pictures of a Gibson Flying V I painted in 2009. The pictures were not meant to be used as a guide, but since I don't plan on documenting another paint job for at least the next several...
MORE »
Mark M.

Ltd SG viper 50

Updated
Can a truss rod be removed from a viper sg 50 without removing fret board?...
MORE »
EclipseMan

Buzzy bass string only?

Updated
Hi everyone

I recently installed EMGs myself for the first time and was a complete success. I decided I should now start to do my own set ups so I did. I used to play 10-46 gauge in Eb on my LTD EC256FM but went up a...
MORE »
Neck Angle

Neck Angle

Updated
I can't seem to find any info on if ESP angles any of their necks.  Typically Explorers are angled neck but I don't know that ESP went that way.  My KH-202 is flat. Is the MX series flat or angled?  I'm planning to build a...
MORE »
carl g.

STRING GAUGE FOR DROP B

Updated
Hi i am new to guitars ,i use a 6 string  EC -1000  i want to get into drop tuning, (death metal )which string gauge would you recommend  for drop B AND DROP d ?  thanks y/s carl...
MORE »
neck thru vs set thru neck

neck thru vs set thru neck

Updated
whats the difference between these two neck specifications?...
MORE »