Is it a fake ESP?

Updated
Is it a fake ESP?

I am interested in purchasing an ESP guitar that seems priced to low. That itself may be a giveaway, but figure I should ask. The seller says he just wants to get rid of it. That's probably my second clue. In any case, please see picture.

Pushead

The guitar in the photos looks legit. Be sure that the guitar that you get actually matches the photos.

Gabriel B.

Thanks Pushead. How would you tell if it was fake?

Pushead

If it was fake, it wouldn't look like a real Snakebyte.

On something like the Snakebyte or Truckster, the raised logo is usually a sure sign. But a fitted case and COA are good signs as well.

Brian6262

From having a second set of eye look at it, I would say that it does look legit. Like Pushead said, make sure the guitar does match the pictures. And yes having the raised logo is definitely a tall tale sign your good. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Gabriel B.

Someone bought it before I could. It unfortunatley got away.

Brian6262
Gabriel B. wrote:

Someone bought it before I could. It unfortunatley got away.

Sorry man. There’s always next time.

Mark  O.

I’m a bit late on this and I’m sorry someone beat you to it but you could have asked for the serial number and tracked it   Down . All guitars have a serial number you can always trace back . 

Gabriel B.

Thanks Mark. Wouldn't more people today be apprehensive in handing that out due to so many fakes being produced?

jaimegarber g.

yes

panda c.

An extremely helpful essay! This post contains a wealth of information about the that may help anyone launch a successful social media campaign. nytimes crossword

seth h.

The Fad society needs more heavily inspired fiction of the finest qualities.

Carl A.

Looks legit to me!

emma j.

Make your memories brighter with our versatile and innovative offers like never before. And through the mingling, we will beautify your poise. You could take this look for the mesmerizing pull for a date. Black RAF Sheepskin Shearling Leather Jacket

Lucin d.

We can make use of the data that you provided in your blog. The advice in your piece is good skribbl io.

Post to Thread