ESP MX-220 EET FUK (replica)

Updated
venndi k.

Hello!

I found an MX-220 replica, but not one of those chinese...I want to ask what is your perception(?) about that guitar, what is wrong if you compare to the original one MX-220 EET FUK / JH- EET FUK?

It's written, that the the neck joint is different than by the "mass production", it has the neck joint as the gibson guitars, while the JH MX-220 eet fuk guitar also have this neck joint, and also is in description, that the midlefinger inlays at 12th fret is bigger than by the regular "mass production" MX-220 eet fuk guitars, sine James's guitar has also bigger inlays at 12th fret. The guitar is from mahagony, and the fretboard is from sort of darker rosewood.

How much would you pay for this?

MX-220 EET FUK

ESPEXP

All this is true. It looks closer to James' original than the ones ESP put out. I personally wouldn't buy this, so it would really be how much you'd be willing to spend for it considering you'll have to pay for everything else to get done. Which will add up fast! As much as you put into this, it'll never be an ESP and just a bunch of various luthier's work. IMO. To each their own though.

Post to Thread