Replacement Pickguards

Updated
Replacement Pickguards

I have a GL-256 and I would love to replace the tortoise shell with a nice parchment or mint green.  Neither Warmoth or Fender gaurds fit as the ESP necks are too wide at the body joint.  Plus, the neck, having 22 frets, jams right against the body.  Fenders usually have an air gap where the pickugard slides underneath.  I have a Fender guard and I could trim it; but that never goes all that well.

Anyone know?

RZK

Contact Terrapin Guitars. They will make you an exact copy of yours in whatever color you want. They made me a few KH-4 guards, and an RZK one.

B_Snyder

I'll investigate them.  Thanks.

load more replies (2 of 2)
RZK

They made both of these for me:

The "KH-4" pictured is actually a KH-202 with a replacement neck. I don't want to misrepresent what it is.

BlackJack21

Oh sweet, yea I have a friend with a KH-4 who was looking to see if he could get another one somewhere and I'll mention that place to him.

RZK

Cool. They already have a template for the M-II or KH-4.

Dirck G.

Amazing guitar. As part of psychological therapy, I was asked to play like and play my emotions on them. This approach was recommended to me by 7cups therapy cost of one operation. I like this approach of the company

Post to Thread