ESP KH2 vintage...fake?

Updated
carlo s.

Hi,

I just bought an ESP KH2 vintage through an auction on ebay, but i have doubts on if its a real or a fake i have send some emails to ESP consulting about this serial number and origin but yet no answer.

The guitar comes with a COA and the ESP Case, and it looks really close to the pics of the KH2 vintage in this website, for example i can see some of the beatin' that the original KH2 vintage comes with, but i don't know...I would really appreciate your opinion. Here's some pics:

RZK

It's real. Built in the Kiso custom shop on Wednesday, June 14, 2006. It was the second guitar finished that day.

Headstock is correct, COA is legit, body looks good, that's a real Floyd Rose. Nothing to worry about.

carlo s.

Thanks!!! I had some doubts because of the pickups screws, they look chrome in the picture and this model always come with black ones, but thanks for your answer!

Ah k.

Hi all pls let me know my KH2 is real or not !! I just bought from japan and I cannot find the serial no in websites 

Pushead

The guitar is legit. Based on the serial number style, it's likely from late 2000 and made for the Japanese domestic market (no circle logo on back.) It's fairly rare to find neck-through KH-2s from that period, which is also why I suspect it was for the Japanese market.

Congrats!

Post to Thread