ESP Eclipse - fake or original?

Updated
Latam

Hello Guys, I would like to ask you for help. I want buy my first ESP guitar and its older eclipse. Price is nice, so nice, that Im not sure if its original or fake. Can you please help me? I uploded few pictures:

SN is SS0835627

Thank you in advance

Matěj

Pushead

IThe headstock and body look fine in the pics, but I'd like to see a better shot of the back of the headstock to be sure.

Latam

Hi, thanks. Ill try to upload it again, but im just on phone  Its only pic i have with back of head. I can ask owner to take a better one. What exatly indicates fake on the headstock? Btw. binding of body is ok in your opinion? Isnt it to slim? And silver HW on black eclipse? 

Thanks once more.edit: f**k, looks the same... Ill try to post it from pc later

Pushead

The photo size is related to the number of "points" you have.  Based on the small pics, I'd feel pretty confident that the guitar is legit.

Latam

Aaa, I see. Thanks for your advice. I also check with ESP support and they confirmed, that its original according to the pictures. But they didnt know details about this guitar and told me, to contact JAP support. So Im courious... But I bought it anyway

Thanks once more

Matěj

Post to Thread