• PePe

Hi, I´m New. And I Have A Quest

Hi, My name is Jose, I´m from Chile and I have a little quest about My guitar

Well my guitar is a Epiphone SG-310 (I know it isn´t a good guitar) and I want to make some changes on it, and I now YOU can say me what to do with it.

What I want to do with is 

Change pickups (Tell me wich pickups are good for this guitar for a tone like the Load/Reload Metallica Albums)

Do I have to change the tuners? (It have Groover tuners)

The me if i have to change the electronic? (Toggle switch, volume/tone knobs)

Well I guest thats is all I want to know 

THANKS!!!

• Big Daddy B

A set of EMG pickups will get you on your way. You might be able to find a set prewired with new pots. Tuners wouldn't make a difference to tone, but may improve tuning stability.

• Death Magnetic

Please sell it on ebay and buy yourself this one://///////////////////////////////

I tried to a post a link to the ESP LTD IRON CROSS for $1100.

It's everything you're looking for and it's ready to go.

Funny how ESP GUITARS DOT COM won't let you post a link on a post, even when it's about their stuff. or even let you type out their webstie address like I just tried to but then ended up spelling it out. insane.

• vipprimo

I have to agree with this logic.  I had an Epiphone has a hang on until I got my LTD in stock and I couldn't wait to get rid of it.  I shouldn't knock it too hard because it did try, but was far from the mark in comparison to the LTD variant.  

Cancel